SonOfTheGods

Nigerian Pastor Tries to Walk on Water Like Jesus, Then Drowns in Front of His Congregation

I can't fly...

Can you give me a guide on trial runs :unsure:

And the name of your health insurance :P

I have posts on that around here somewhere .... trail runs were suggested.... starting off low and stuff - an idea I rejected ... one needs to build up speed first ...

• Like 1

maybe, they thought it was a baptism, and he was supposed to stay submerged under the water :ph34r:

When I was in the Air Force I was very good friends with a chaplain who told me this story...

They would baptize the 'reborns' in the Missouri River... and on one particular cooler day they held the ceremony... after he dipped one guy into the water and then he emerged rather quick, he asked him: "Is the water a bit cold?"

The guy replied, "No"... with many laughing in response at the shore...

But one voice boomed over the laughter and said, "BETTER BAPTIZE HIM AGAIN, HE'S ALREADY LYING !!!"

• Like 1

I heard a great one recently. There are some really nice people staying here (with kids) the guy is a pastor in his church and yes they are Christians (they baptise in the river in town).

A group goes down the river here and they little guy (son of Christians) wont go in the water, Everyone tries to coax him but uh-uh , he aint going near it.

Why not, someone insisted ???? His response ???

I don't want Jesus to get me. :D

• Like 1