Junko

The origin of mankind

Especially when writing in a wild  style of fractured and scintillating chromaticism that fractures through, like a electromagnetic vajra of light, into the realms of the chronosynclastic infundibula . 

:)

That would be Mercury in aspect with Uranus. Presumably with a Neptunian connotation.

I need to look up Kurt Vonnegut's chart occasionally (if it's online)...

I used to use a reed with a chewed end and a mixture of soot and water (ground faience, malachite or ochre for colours) but recently I just press nails into wet clay. I like to keep up with modern techniques.

OH ... Mr Fancy Pants,  high technology  !    ^_^

I just get charcoal from the fire and draw on the wall with it. 

• Like 1

I think she means putting on makeup to get a colour around your eyes 

Could not the colours in the cartridge mix it for printing ?  

Nothaknohothosthingwork.

It can't mix imperial purple because it's imperial and no one but the King can mix it. It's made by the hand of royalty by special order. I'm getting some princess pink because it's a bit cheaper, but still with a good hint of royalty.

• Like 1

Especially when writing in a wild  style of fractured and scintillating chromaticism that fractures through, like a electromagnetic vajra of light, into the realms of the chronosynclastic infundibula . 

:)

And I still can't do italics :-/

Wouldn't make a very good mark. Woukd anyone know it as writing. They would just point it out and say "it got spoilt when a cat walked all over it".

Thats what used to happen to my handwriting homework ! 

• Like 1

648394.gif?1323747129

Is that cuneiform ?

I was in a museum in Turkey where they had tablets like that. They were seriously tiny and unbelievably complex. You needed a magnifying glass to fully appreciate the work involved.

That would be Mercury in aspect with Uranus. Presumably with a Neptunian connotation.

I think I have a variation on that   :unsure:

OH ... Mr Fancy Pants,  high technology  !    ^_^

I just get charcoal from the fire and draw on the wall with it. 

You think you had it bad......I used to chop off my fingers, sharpen the bone with my teeth, then puncture an artery just to correct a students poor spelling.

• Like 1

It can't mix imperial purple because it's imperial and no one but the King can mix it. It's made by the hand of royalty by special order. I'm getting some princess pink because it's a bit cheaper, but still with a good hint of royalty.

I studied the history of colour .... very interesting.    It starts with the 'neolithic palette'   (which I just realised is my interior 'colour scheme' .... then green got added , by the phoenicians I think, then blue, then deep blue  from Lapis crushed but the first dye from indigo plant. Purple may have been Phoenician too, used to come from crushed sea mollusc shells, I think.  rare, so expensive ; for emperors and high clergy.

In the yard with the kids the other day ... heard it coming ... Helicopter !  So they run out  to get a view ... here it comes ...

:blink: 

An all over  hot pink  helicopter !    Even they were amused ..... who drives a hot pink helicopter ? ? ?  

• Like 1

Is that cuneiform ? I was in a museum in Turkey where they had tablets like that. They were seriously tiny and unbelievably complex. You needed a magnifying glass to fully appreciate the work involved.

My fav old style writing gadget ;

two_old_babylonian_cylinder_seals_circa_

LCA7.jpg

NeoBabylonianCylinderSeals010-1.jpg

6550735_orig.png?474

What ! ... Wait  ...   whats going on up there ^   ....     :blink:

• Like 2

You think you had it bad......I used to chop off my fingers, sharpen the bone with my teeth, then puncture an artery just to correct a students poor spelling.

Ha! Youy call that bad ? 

Our family used to dream  of having fingers .   And we never had any spelling either - not even poor spelling .  

• Like 1

Ha! Youy call that bad ? 

Our family used to dream  of having fingers .   And we never had any spelling either - not even poor spelling .  

Luxury...

Question: What begins with a question but never seems to end?

I found an egg inside an egg the other day. A perfectly formed hens egg inside a perfectly formed hens egg. It answered that age old question. It's an egg that lays an egg and no chicken is needed. Chickens are redundant. They have been masquerading as an important link in our food chain just so we don't turn them all into KFC. I suspect they came up with that chicken and egg propaganda just to confuse us....yeah.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

And around the Sun too . 

Nungali has orbited the Sun many times . 

.....   I am a traveller in time and space .  

This is much better than any 'Tardis' ....      :)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=beautiful+earth&espv=2&biw=1517&bih=741&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjknJrqvOXMAhVEMI8KHchEAtkQ_AUIBigB&dpr=0.9#tbm=isch&q=beautiful+planet+earth

I found an egg inside an egg the other day. A perfectly formed hens egg inside a perfectly formed hens egg. It answered that age old question. It's an egg that lays an egg and no chicken is needed. Chickens are redundant. They have been masquerading as an important link in our food chain just so we don't turn them all into KFC. I suspect they came up with that chicken and egg propaganda just to confuse us....yeah.

Better a little plastic toy than just another egg - where's the evilution in that?

Kinder.jpg

What planet food belong to?

Food is the material we consume in order to sustain our lives. Food can only belong to a human, so any talk of a place to which food might belong can only mean a place belonging to a human. Property rights are an entirely human concept. Food is an entirely human concept.

Edited by Karl