Junko

The origin of mankind

Food belong to the moon astrologically.

Did Jesus tell you that ?

Did Jesus tell you that ?

I told her that. Even though that's a very broad statement. Particular foods can be attributed with different planets and corresponding signs. For instance, chilly peppers with Aries, potatoes with Taurus, coconuts with Cancer, wheat with Virgo, and so forth.

I told her that. Even though that's a very broad statement. Particular foods can be attributed with different planets and corresponding signs. For instance, chilly peppers with Aries, potatoes with Taurus, coconuts with Cancer, wheat with Virgo, and so forth.

I'm sure you already know my response to that kind of thing.

Better a little plastic toy than just another egg - where's the evilution in that?

Kinder.jpg

I tried to buy one of those yesterday ....   nope. Every shop had some version of it, but not that one. I was after the container actually, well half the container. 

I will have to sacrifice an egg instead , and use half the eggshell.  

[ Having a campout tonight here, the boys are camping in the back yard and I have a pile of stumps to burn off. I have decided they old enough to now hear one of my 'older boy' stories  (as its a little violent and scary ), the 'hero'  has a turned eye. Last time I told it, I used half an egg shell with a charcoal pupil drawn on it and slipped it over one of mine when I imitated that character *  . I embellish the story of course , Nungali style, of course. 

MY fav bit is where the hero is a little baby, he should be killed because of the eye, but his mother saves him and pretends he is okay and keeps him covered up, then one day the other women want to see the baby and harass her, one pulls the cover off and  baby Pemulway * sticks his head out and  ( I  Have a bit of material over my head at this part and whip it back with the fake eggshell eye in place with the pupil at a bizarre angle and  )  ...   " YAAHH! " 

Last time I did that around the fire, one of the  little Aboriginal kids got such a fright he fell of his log seat backwards    :D

They love it !     ...... parents arent too keen though, one complained he had to start going out with his son at night when he went to wee -  "I havent had to do that for 2 years ! "

Oh well, he will get over it         ^_^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pemulwuy

• Like 1

Food belong to the moon astrologically.

Why ? 

I mean, anyone can just say stuff. 

Tigers are from Alpha Centauri ...... aliens built the pyramids ..... Nungali is smart and handsome ...

See, I can do it too.

But why ....  why !   Thats what I want to know .... since I was 6 years old !  

'Food'  ( for humans; vegetation, fungus, alge and animals ) is attributed to  Venus, not the Moon.  The Moon is  pretty blank and sterile.

However,  the growth cycles and behaviour of plants and animals ( that could be our food) is regulated by Moon cycles   :)

Now, I suppose I better explain why it is Venus and not the Moon . 

If that is okay  ......     and I dont get into trouble of Junko          smilie_tra_164.gif

Edited by Nungali

What else have you been telling her ?  

" Honey; its Thursday , that's Jupiters day, dont forget Jupiter likes you to make  us crockenbush for desert !  " 

ae9fa786dab2ccbcef07600071b1cd51.jpg

Well, even if we don't "know" we could make a pretty damn good guess.

He will say everything is different from everything else,  So a food cant be a planet and an apple cant be an orange and a tangerine cant be grapefruit .... 

.... ooops ...

800px-minneola_fruit_3.jpg

• Like 1

Typical Sun is in Cancer.

It will be soon. 

Its already cold ....  the first real cold morning, I'm still in bed with tracksuit on and a hot water bottle - summer has finally ended and the vermin want to share the warmth  (caught 4 last night ... 1 even jumped in the catfish tank and drowned !  ) 

Oh yeah ....   Sun in Cancer is warm time for you guys up there .  Not me !   Brrrrrrrrr .  

I have a brother who is Cancer in Sun.You like to communicate with people over the computer...I know it!

I have a brother who is Cancer in Sun.You like to communicate with people over the computer...I know it!

Ans.

1 ) Melanoma.

2  )  88 pages prove it.

Yep.  I have had one removed.

Sorry to hear that.  i mean sorry you had to have that done - not sorry you had it removed.  If you see what I mean.  Sorry I'm burbling because I have Saturn in retrograde.

• Like 1

That is only because he is a tropical Cancer ...... he is probably 'really'   a Gemini 

Then communication and  computer technology is a good fit ! 

My birthday is on the winter solstice.   I am  half way between Cancer and Gemini  ... hence, I am at home, in bed  AND communicating on the computer ... soon I will get up and cook breakfast (Cancer ), later have the kids here (Cancer) and make them dinner (Cancer )  

Ho hum .....      the life of a  half Cancer ...

(The lyrics, that is ) 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that.  i mean sorry you had to have that done - not sorry you had it removed.  If you see what I mean.  Sorry I'm burbling because I have Saturn in retrograde.

What, when you were born ? 

Yes, that tends to unfocus things .

Virgo I would say .... he was practical and thrifty from an early age .... which pleased his parents no end . 

spanky_rhi_cbs_turner.gif?w=642

• Like 3

Have you thought of getting into birthday card design Nungali ? Gave me a giggle.

• Like 1