Lois

This witch has scattered the crowd of Thailand

That's one lady you better be nice to.

A while back I was at a gun store that also is a firing range and while I was tending to business two ladies came out of the range area and I caught their attention and said, "I will make sure I never mess with either of you two ladies."  They laughed.

We need to focus on the unseen here.  The most amazing person in this video is the camera man.   Clearly he's a precog.  Not only is he shooting a random event at the right time at the right angle, he's handling the zoom and moving the lens perfectly to catch the action.  This unseen psychic is the real star of this video.  Not the 'witches' or the stunt men in matching outfits or the guys in back pulling the wires. 

• Like 6

Fantastic irrefutable evidence of psychic powers - thanks - I hope the Mo Pai gang are watching.

• Like 1

Fantastic irrefutable evidence of psychic powers - thanks - I hope the Mo Pai gang are watching.

Troublemaker.
  • Like 3

But can you disprove mo pai?..you're stepping into the unknown with confident feet i think.

young-well-dressed-confident-professiona

But can you disprove mo pai?..you're stepping into the unknown with confident feet i think.

young-well-dressed-confident-professiona

I'll go out for dinner with the girl-not so clean feet included- and leave you with the mo pai guys, guys.

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 4

I'm skeptical of the video and expressing it in a flippant, sarcastic way.  Not the highest level of maturity but better then using it as a way to insult other people's art.  ie let sleeping flame wars lie. 

• Like 1

Oh, come on now Lois  ,  cant you find a better one than that ? Dont they make them in Russia and you have to use a dodgy Thai import ? 

All righty then .... for the Ruskies  ;   101  in  prank film making ; 

• Like 7

Oh, come on now Lois  ,  cant you find a better one than that ? Dont they make them in Russia and you have to use a dodgy Thai import ? 

All righty then .... for the Ruskies  ;   101  in  prank film making ; 

Even though it's fake I still believe in it.

• Like 3