Sign in to follow this  
tomliu

Hi to Frank Zhao from Tom Liu, Your Fellow Sydney Asian

Hi Dao Bums, I am Tom Liu.

I was once a University of Sydney undergraduate friend of Frank Zhao but I had lost contact with him since 2013, reunited briefly with him during 2014 in Thames, New Zealand, then All Manner Of Shits Happen during The First & Second Arrests of "The One" then I get sent to all manner of other dimensions in Planet Earth & outside Planet Earth.

May I Please Reveal My Confessions To Dao Bums Regarding The True Workings, The True Major Players, The Truest Major GameMasters Behind All The Spiritualities, All The Religions, All The Politics, All The Financial Systems, All The Food Eco-Systems Of This World?

Because If I Do Not Do So, Or If Dao Bums Refuse To Allow Me My Confessions, I Might Be Massacred And Tortured By The Powers That Be, Which Are The Entertainers Media Stars Of All Nationalities Of All Races Of This World, In Particular, Japanese Media Stars, South Korean Media Stars & Hollywood Media Stars.

Please do not ban me & please allow me to confess my sins against God The Dao The One And Only Creator Of All Our Universes, All Our Dimensions, All Our Existences.

Hello tomliu, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Tom,

Nice that you have found Frank.  Be careful with your confessions.  Some people might use it against you.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

Welcome.

Loose lips sink ships ;)

I'm reinforcing Marblehead's caution (in other words discretion is better than valor!)

• Like 2

Based on the writing style and the reference to another Asian celebrity, I highly suspect that this is another account by V-Origin, AKA D.EVILGOD.

Mods, be ready. 

Forgive me for my suspicions but this also seems like a V-origin, evilgod, who has been banned a few times.  Hopefully not, and they've moved on to other saner things. 

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this