9 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I have no clue where you live, because you won't tell me.

I used Latveria specifically because it is a fictional country.

In most developed countries that I am aware of they use video evidence in court.

If you say so....

• Haha 1

I shall now reveal secrets entrusted to me because MegaMind refuses to apologize.

Did you know how pathetic Jim was? He tried to fucking get plastic surgery and go to tanning salons so he could go back and study Mo Pai again in Indonesia, passing as an Asian.

Your little group also is trying to get some Asian member enough money to infiltrate and get enough training to copy instructions for higher levels so you can go beyond 2b.

And if that’s still ethical to you, then it is now proof you have no decency.

You had a choice. Your friend also could have intervened to get you to stop and apologize, and he did nothing. So you all now suffer collectively.

You deserve all grief you’re getting. And I gave you a chance to apologize, but you dismissed it.

Bow down before the one you serve, you’re going to get what you deserve.

No apology ASAP or sincerely?This will stay up here and everyone on the forum will see this.

Merry Christmas, everyone. A gift to show you how pathetic Jim was and how desperate and unethical these WMPs are.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

I shall now reveal secrets entrusted to me because MegaMind refuses to apologize.

Did you know how pathetic Jim was? He tried to fucking get plastic surgery and go to tanning salons so he could go back and study Mo Pai again in Indonesia, passing as an Asian.

Your little group also is trying to get some Asian member enough money to infiltrate and get enough training to copy instructions for higher levels so you can go beyond 2b.

And if that’s still ethical to you, then it is now proof you have no decency.

You had a choice. Your friend also could have intervened to get you to stop and apologize, and he did nothing. So you all now suffer collectively.

You deserve all grief you’re getting. And I gave you a chance to apologize, but you dismissed it.

Bow down before the one you serve, you’re going to get what you deserve.

No apology ASAP or seriously? This will stay up here and everyone on the forum will see this.

Merry Christmas, everyone. A gift to show you how pathetic Jim was and how desperate and unethical these WMPs are.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If you say so. Oh wait: you said nothing! Just like all of your posts are just copy and paste templates! Nothing of substance!

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Don’t worry about his views—we’ve already established that he believes he’s never wrong and will never apologize unless a gun is held to his head, and even then it’s only to protect his pathetic life because he has no respect for anyone else.

20 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Telling someone it’s their fault for being offended is typical of an idiot who thinks stepping on some kid’s sand castle is their fault for building something on the beach when he’s the asshole who ruined the kid’s fun. End result: kid is upset, asshole is insufferable and assumes no responsibility for what he did, then acts even more obnoxious by saying it’s the kid’s fault.

PS: Telling someone to “move on” is a serious faux pas, but no surprise as you have absolutely no manners, decency, or intelligence—not just mental intelligence, but emotional and social intelligence.

you have made your choice. You will have no quarter then.

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

If you say so. Oh wait: you said nothing! Just like all of your posts are just copy and paste templates! Nothing of substance!

Just now, GSmaster said:

@MegaMind nobody did as much damage to "western mopai group" as you did

The revelation about Jim kinda shows how you grown such mentality of thieves and a lowly bunch with no ethics or morals.

Time will come you will get chased out of every place where decency is valued.

I am in another dimension fighting an ancient demon, and the breatharian portal builders are holding the portal open for me so I will have to be brief!

As far as I know Jim never had any plastic surgery.

Maybe next week he will have had a dolphinoplasty, with an extra large blowhole for the grounding wire.

I wonder where this stuff ends really.

4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I am in another dimension fighting an ancient demon, and the breatharian portal builders are holding the portal open for me so I will have to be brief!

As far as I know Jim never had any plastic surgery.

Maybe next week he will have had a dolphinoplasty, with an extra large blowhole for the grounding wire.

I wonder where this stuff ends really.

If you say so.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

John would teach that on higher levels for sure. As he was working with Cris, the indonesian daggers imbued with demon power / soul.

It's also interesting to note that this is true in a lot of Javanese and Balinese schools. They use the keris in rituals and there are a lot of them used for things like wealth, wisdom, power, invisibility, etc. 

Mo Pai is more influenced by Javanese practices than Taoist, honestly, and historically, they use the terms and some of the exercises, but it has picked up a lot more Javanese influence than Taoist. If anything, it's got more in common with Tenaga Dalam than it does with any Taoist high level style, but there's enough basic practices that allow the people I know from the actual school to say, "Hey, cool, we do stuff like that too!" 

• Like 2

Just now, GSmaster said:

When I was talking about fighting with ancient demon, I fought  a real sentient Naga being, approx 100.000 years old.

Those Nagas could be well connected to many of Java schools and traditions.

So after the foundation in Qigong / neigong concentration on lower levels of the system, I believe on higher levels they would work with such things.

The training of lower bodies or foundation is primarily needed not to burn papers and napkins, but to have enough Qi, to travel other dimensions and to not die there on spot.

Yes, and from a shared view in both western occultism and in animistic traditions, magical ritual tools like the keris help "ground" the energy; a keris brings magic into the material world, and your work in the material world with it carries over into the immaterial worlds. 

Not for low-level people because they won't even sense the importance of a keris, and low-level isn't just qi sensation, but to have rewired your body and have the mental maturity to do things with your mind and body in harmony. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

When I was talking about fighting with ancient demon, I fought  a real sentient Naga being, approx 100.000 years old.

So after the foundation in Qigong / neigong concentration on lower levels of the system, I believe on higher levels they would work with such things.

The training of lower bodies or foundation is primarily needed not to burn papers and napkins, but to have enough Qi, to travel other dimensions and to not die there on spot.

I also in my travellings and conscious dreams met a high ranking members of black shamans, the guy would speak to me on ancient zulu language.

WOW

12 hours ago, MegaMind said:

If it were within our power to buy this forum from Sean, we would and we would place a moratorium on all Mo Pai discussion.

Mostly we are here just to defend ourselves, our teachers and our practice.

It is not our intention to "dis other arts".

For free you could stop 99% of all Mo Pai threads by stating your truth and going away.  

You create dozens, 100s, 1000s(?) of negative posts here. Are there other sites your on where you do the same thing?  Go full MP bot on them?  Spend hours posting over and over?  Are we lucky enough to have this drama month after month?

Imo its gotta be a crazed drinking game . No one could think generating so much negativity and bad press day after day could be a good thing. Unless ones a masochist. 

The new party line of 'We dream of forcing others to do Mo Pai', is not going to be a hit. You've repeated it, what, 6 or 7 times, not a winner or persuasive outside a cult. 

I'm back to repeating- if you talked about benefits and experiences of your art, like everyone else here does you wouldnt create long bot threads. No more of your crazy drinking games, having to take one shot for every page you generate. 

Forget the bad press you generate for your art think about your liver. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thelerner said:

For free you could stop 99% of all Mo Pai threads by stating your truth and going away.  

You create dozens, 100s, 1000s(?) of negative posts here. Are there other sites your on where you do the same thing?  Go full MP bot on them?  Spend hours posting over and over?  Are we lucky enough to have this drama month after month?

Imo its gotta be a crazed drinking game . No one could think generating so much negativity and bad press day after day could be a good thing. Unless ones a masochist. 

The new party line of 'We dream of forcing others to do Mo Pai', is not going to be a hit. You've repeated it, what, 6 or 7 times, not a winner or persuasive outside a cult. 

I'm back to repeating- if you talked about benefits and experiences of your art, like everyone else here does you wouldnt create long bot threads. No more of your crazy drinking games, having to take one shot for every page you generate. 

I think he should be banned! His posts are nothing but trolling and parroting the same old BS, ad infinitum.

• Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, thelerner said:

You make me and the rest of our group out to be the aggressors here, we aren't.

We are merely playing defence.

We are here merely to defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice.

We are a group of rational freethinkers.

We encourage skeptics to practice and see for themselves.

We want people to base their beliefs on their own observations, and on the best evidence available to them.

We do not want anyone accepting anything as true based on someone else's personal testimony, because a book says so, or on faith.

We do not worship any humans, demigods, gods, goddesses, demons, spirits, etc.

No one is required to pay homage to anything or anyone.

We do not charge money, and we do not accept donations.

In our opinion this makes us as anti-cult as it gets.

The benefits of our practice are that you can experience something that almost no one else on earth does, most people are born ignorant of this and die ignorant of it. 

It isn't something based on faith or belief, but rather first hand observation.

It is something that would truly change our world if we could only get people to come see for themselves.

We can merely present the best evidence we have, and hope others are willing to put in the effort to come see for themselves.

If we could force them to practice and see for themselves we would, but unfortunately we can't.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Edited by MegaMind

7 minutes ago, ralis said:

I think he should be banned! His posts are nothing but trolling and parroting the same old BS, ad infinitum.

It is not our intention to troll, only to defend ourselves, our teachers and our practice.

The attacks on us do not change, neither do the rebuttals against them.

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

It is not our intention to troll, only to defend ourselves, our teachers and our practice.

The attacks on us do not change, neither do the rebuttals against them.

You have offered nothing in defense, have no lineage or even real teachers! What you are promoting is a questionable web site. 

• Like 2

So Megamind gets troll of the year award, congratulations.  Whoopy fucking doo.  Even his avatar and name are trolling because they're so annoying.

That's nothing though, there's all the other's, the suckers, the ones who can't leave the bait.  This thread wasn't about him or what he thinks, it was for the lurkers.  You suckers already know what Wimps think, yet you still try, after all these pages.  What is it they say about people who keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

So Megamind gets troll of the year award, congratulations.  Whoopy fucking doo.  Even his avatar and name are trolling because they're so annoying.

That's nothing though, there's all the other's, the suckers, the ones who can't leave the bait.  This thread wasn't about him or what he thinks, it was for the lurkers.  You suckers already know what he thinks, yet you still try, after all these pages.  What is it they say about people who keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome?

‘Don’t call or refer to me as a sucker! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

You have offered nothing in defense, have no lineage or even real teachers! What you are promoting is a questionable web site. 

The FAQ was not our idea at all, we made it because we were asked to do so by Sean the forum owner.

Jim was the top western student and many in our group were his students.

5 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

That's nothing though, there's all the other's, the suckers, the ones who can't leave the bait.  This thread wasn't about him or what he thinks, it was for the lurkers.  You suckers already know what Wimps think, yet you still try, after all these pages.  What is it they say about people who keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome?

What worries me is people who practice what you have posted will not be following correct instructions, and will hurt themselves and blame Mo Pai as a result.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

How did it change you? Personally? You look and sound like one stupid and mentally ill being.

The amount of repetition and disrespect you make towards everyone here makes me wonder, why you are still not banned.

Each 4 posts out of 5 are a copy paste of exactly same dogmatic words of brainless fanatics.

12 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I also in my travellings and conscious dreams met a high ranking members of black shamans, the guy would speak to me on ancient zulu language.

15 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

He is annoying and he is getting a public beating. I dont see or hear anyone supporting their case.

Btw, The WIMPS are digging their own graves by trying to infiltrate Java school and steal levels above 2b.

@MegaMind you realize you are nothing but parasites? Jim was kicked out of school and is dead, Kosta dropped mopai practice and teaching. Stealing cultivation system :) For a small group of pirates with no ethics and no principles, looking to end up dead as quickly as they can.

You guys and your conspiracy theories are just too much.

• Confused 1

Just now, GSmaster said:

No correct or incorrect practice will lead to any results.

What John showed was level 40+.

What you have is scraps given for western students of level 1 and 2.

The practice I did gave me superb memory, greater lifequality, fast reading ability, ability to focus and concentrate and many other useful skills in life.

WOW!  In addition to helping you fight demons, and memory, reading and focus, what other abilities have you gained?

Just now, GSmaster said:

What you are envious of my skill or something? I have been working with other system that works from higher levels down.

I essentially have skills you can never dream of.

Which skills?

Just now, GSmaster said:

The ones you quote.

Well I mean memory, focus, reading, and fighting ancient demons and inter-dimensional portals too.

That is pretty awesome!

Keep up the good work!