Lightseeker

Psychic Powers coming from heightened consciousness?

In the Hundun section, I just chanced upon the topic of psychic seduction. While I found it quite interesting, what I found more curious was it’s correla to brain waves. Do any of you know of the psychic abilities which one can access in higher Brian waves levels ( delta,theta and gamma etc.)?

I think brain waves are an not a cause, but an effect. In other words, Brian can learn to do certain things even in his daily clothes or his pyjamas at home. Also EVERYTHING is done by Brian. So you are asking about cataloging everything Brian does ? Which clothes would Brian wear when attempting such a task?

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 3bob said:

powers like humility,  kindness and wisdom?   

No, for controlling innocent bystanders for his own purposes.

11 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

I just chanced upon the topic of psychic seduction.   I found it quite interesting ...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

No, for controlling innocent bystanders for his own purposes.

Lol you seem to understand...

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

Lol you seem to understand...

Well it wasn't difficult cuz you write posts with the word 'control' in them often enough.  I guess you could learn those things if that's your goal but having that goal often leads to getting lost in some detour.  I found that I can control others from time to time, but it's usually by accident, maybe some past life stuff coming up or a transmission from my teacher, anyway, unexpected in a way.  So after it happens I usually say to myself, well that was interesting, and then forget about it and don't try again.  That's the attitude that avoids detours.  Psychic seduction is a seductive concept though.

Seeing the mystery, that's where it's at.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

If I am not wrong, you cannot even go into jhana or do 300 pushups. Let alone have more ethical disciplines under your belt. I would not teach it to you merely because the student isn't ready.I personally, would expect any occultist that aims for the absolute power to at least have a foundation in the lower powers such as basic psychokinesis powers.

May i ask what push-ups have to do with it? Just curious...

Edited by Lightseeker

7 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

If I am not wrong, you cannot even go into jhana or do 300 pushups. Let alone have more ethical disciplines under your belt. I would not teach it to you merely because the student isn't ready.I personally, would expect any occultist that aims for the absolute power to at least have a foundation in the lower powers such as basic psychokinesis powers.

Maybi ask what push-ups have to do with it? Just curious...

20 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Maybi ask what push-ups have to do with it? Just curious...

All I'm saying is you come on the internet asking for powerful knowledge. No one has met you or knows you. So your image is your credentials. What do you have to give in exchange for such knowledge?

1 hour ago, EmeraldHead said:

All I'm saying is you come on the internet asking for powerful knowledge. No one has met you or knows you. So your image is your credentials. What do you have to give in exchange for such knowledge?

You answered your own question... I’m on the internet. The reason I don’t go around talking about credentials is because hardly anyone of sense will believe it. However if you have a more pointed question, I will answer 

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

You answered your own question... I’m on the internet. The reason I don’t go around talking about credentials is because hardly anyone of sense will believe it. However if you have a more pointed question, I will answer 

I'm not speaking to make fun of you. I'm legitimately asking. Why should someone who knows how to control bystanders teach you how? . Why should someone teach StarJumper?

Edited by EmeraldHead

7 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I'm not speaking to make fun of you. I'm legitimately asking. Why should someone who knows how to control bystanders teach you how? . Why should someone teach StarJumper?

No answer which I can give could possibly change what you are going to do. If you wish, then teach me. 

Just now, EmeraldHead said:

Okay no worries. Apologies if I have offended you in the past.

Not the answer you were looking for?

Just now, Lightseeker said:

Not the answer you were looking for?

As picture is superior to any one word, intuition is superior to all words and all pictures.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

As picture is superior to any one word, intuition is superior to all words and all pictures.

Even though it's not absolute right all the time.  External energies can alter the energies of intuition.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I'm not sure how it is 'changed'. 

I'm not either.  But I have had some experiences that indicate such.

Just now, Marblehead said:

I'm not either.  But I have had some experiences that indicate such.

I've edited the post to explain it better. 

I'm confident in those past experiences it was your attention which was changed.

4 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I've edited the post to explain it better. 

I'm confident in those past experiences it was your attention which was changed.

Yep.  You did edit.  I doubt I can go there with you.

Perhaps you ae correct in that I allowed the external to read stronger in my mind that intuition.

so how far can a meddler in powers shoot his piss, that would control where by-standers stand.

41 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Even though it's not absolute right all the time.  External energies can alter the energies of intuition.

MH is right,

18 hours ago, 3bob said:

so how far can a meddler in powers shoot his piss, that would control where by-standers stand.

The most I've experienced is around 25 feet, by one of my teachers.  We didn't jump around like suggestible jumin' jackasses when the teacher waved his hand though (Nungali has the video).  We were instructed to try not to move and then he moved us by using mind only, no waving of hands.  I figured out how he was doing it and tried it on him, when I did that he moved me a lot farther than he did during the other times, but I was closer too.  I have similar seen done to over 100 yards, which I've seen in a video.

Edited by Starjumper