jan1107

Dedicated to the Taobums

dear taobums,

since i received so much very good inspirations from all of you i wanted to share my inspiration.

i sat down and improvised a little bit.

hope you like it.

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

Beautiful! My father is a bit of a pianist as well so this really touched me. I'd love to hear more of your music.

Beautiful! My father is a bit of a pianist as well so this really touched me. I'd love to hear more of your music.

here is more (almost 10 minutes):

this one is from today. i like to share my music because lately i didnt have the opportunity to play much. i used to compose much more.

this recording is made with an electric piano / computer because i dont have a real piano at home. so it sounds better than the other recording but it is on the other side not the same special atmosphere a real piano provides.

it was fun to play. it is just kind of hard to convert it to a movie to be able to upload it on youtube. maybe someone knows a site where you can actually upload mp3-music.

i have made several cds years ago but i never had the time to check if someone wants to distribute them (just one got published). the music on the cds are more compositions in a film score style (strings, flutes and so on). others are more for meditation. most of them are good to travel inside people told me.

love,

jan.

Edited by jan1107

welcome! for me i enjoy playing and sharing. how amazing what the internet world is making possible ...

namaste!

jan.

Been enjoying your music. It's nice to listen to the sound evolve throughout a long piece of music. Thanks

Been enjoying your music. It's nice to listen to the sound evolve throughout a long piece of music. Thanks

"it" surprised me, too, while i am playing. so i pass the compliment on to "it".

love jan.