Earl Grey

Feedback about 小梦想's neigong seminar?

2 hours ago, MBZ said:

What is the daily time commitment for the level 1 practice? 🙏🏻

not much ,around 1 hour,little more

• Like 2

Rudi is an amazing and patient instructor. Honestly, my health has been feeling great, and I believe in my heart I've been making solid progress. Absolutely love being part of the group! :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I wish to congratulate Rudi on his amazing achievement. 

Edited by Jon
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I am interested in learning this to faqi and heal, but Rudi said ‘if I’m not with my teacher, I do not faqi, it's dangerous’ and ‘those who wish to use this for healing, will need to come from a medical background’. 

I do not want to practice something that is dangerous and will not be with a teacher if I am able to faqi where I live. I also do not come from a medical background, so my question is…

If I don't use this for faqi or healing, what could I use it for?  

Edited by Jon

On 15/08/2024 at 2:54 PM, Jon said:

I am interested in learning this to faqi and heal, but Rudi said ‘if I’m not with my teacher, I do not faqi, it's dangerous’ and ‘those who wish to use this for healing, will need to come from a medical background’. 

I do not want to practice something that is dangerous and will not be with a teacher if I am able to faqi where I live. I also do not come from a medical background, so my question is…

If I don't use this for faqi or healing, what could I use it for?  

Hi Jon,

Eventually you will be able to faqi by yourself if you get that far. It’s dangerous when you first learn to faqi because you don’t only need to learn how to emit qi, but how to stop emitting qi. So as a safety measure some teachers will not let students faqi without them until they feel they can do it unsupervised. 

To use faqi for healing you will of course need to learn about TCM theory such as meridians, acupuncture etc. It doesn’t mean you have to have a previous medical background before taking the seminar, but you will have to learn TCM and medical knowledge to be able to properly heal with faqi.

For your final question, if you don’t use this for faqi, you can use the qi gained from cultivation to go deeper into meditation, turn it into shen, or simply use the qi in qigong to keep yourself very healthy.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much for your help. Could you please explain why students would want to turn it into 'Shen'. I don't know anything about this. 

I also noticed a picture of the Buddha on Rudi's website. Do you know if students are required to say mantras or engage in Buddhist worship? 

Edited by Jon
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 1:20 PM, Jon said:

Thank you so much for your help. Could you please explain why students would want to turn it into 'Shen'. I don't know anything about this. 

I also noticed a picture of the Buddha on Rudi's website. Do you know if students are required to say mantras or engage in Buddhist worship? 

No. You can follow your own religion. Rudi teach non religious Taoist neigong so you don't need worry