helpfuldemon

The Grades of Initiation

On 9/7/2022 at 1:37 AM, Nungali said:

Soft squishy machines .... with blood . 

... and dont try to use logic or reasons  on demons   ;) 

I have witnessed that on a different plane of existence, I am a machine.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:34 AM, Lairg said:

If your Will can effect other people then it may be that believing it cannot is sufficient to render it useless.

A win-win situation?

I rescind this observation.  The Will can affect other people, and the fabric of reality itself, but to think that it can be controlled and focused and used to produce what is desired, I cannot say I could do with total success.  Just occasionally.

Edited by helpfuldemon

On 6/22/2023 at 5:55 PM, Lairg said:

Have you tested whether you are "cursed" or are a target of the oppression system used to disable entities that would assist the unfoldment of the planet?

In my observation being cursed is personal - but being oppressed is not.

It is a curse, but not condemnation.  Crowley says "The Curse of the Grade", meaning, this is hard to accomplish.  These Masters demand discipline, perfection, strength, and Wisdom, and they don't tolerate weakness very well.

So, in summary:  the 7 4 climbs and descends and goes through the grades until they have satisfied the demands of their Masters that they understand reality and the Universe, and Infinity well enough to navigate the world to engage in life, to bring about what their initial intent (oath, declaration of Will) was.  In this process, the Magician might invent something, or they might simply come to agree with what is already here.  Personally, I think I invented things in other dimensions, but cannot say what they might be, because I was rushed through them, inventing and discovering and abandoning.

So, the path is:  Experiment with life and choose things to study and explore, discover your WIll and want, and proclaim it to the Heavens as a commitment to get it accomplished.  If you are ready, they will answer.  Then you have to confront Chaos, and organize existence into Order, and this is no small task!

This began when I was provoked to examine Good and Evil, and I said Good was Love, and that symbol came down.  So now I can say:  I have eaten from the Tree of Knowledge, and I can be like God.

I want to share my Spiritual history.

I was raised Catholic, and I had difficulty in interpreting the Holy Trinity and the Ten Commandments about idol worshiping and "I am the Lord your God, have no other God before me". I have since learned how the Jehovah's Witnesses solve this; they say it was Jesus all along, that His Father gave Him the keys to Creation, and that it was all the design of Jesus. Pretty clever answer, if you ask me!

Anyway, I couldn't resolve it. My family was poor. They worked as farmers and had to get very dirty. I remember my father's hands were stained from all the hard labor. He couldn't wash it off his hands, no matter how he scrubbed. He worked day and night but it was never enough, and one day when I was 7, I looked around the Church at Mass and thought that I was being looked down upon for being poor. The Truth that I now understand is that the person that gave me that impression were just giving me a face of disapproval for not sitting calmly and listening to the service. What a miss! It changed how I viewed the Faith though, for I then chose to believe that the message of the Church wasn't the Truth of life. I now realize that it isn't the total Truth; it is the hope that it will become the Truth. It is a mission, and it is a mission that is and has been, massively successful.

So yes we were poor, and I was insatiably curious and desired to travel the road of imagination to escape into fantasy. I was taught to steal in First Grade, and one day before school, I stopped at the supermarket and was looking at magazines. I saw a comic book, was enchanted by its color, and motion, and sense of adventure and imagination of mystical ideas. I gazed at it with Desire, and I must have been subconsciously considering stealing it when I heard a little voice say "I can't". Then I heard the voice of a youth say "You could!", followed by a Mature womans voice say, "I don't care, I want it!" and then, as if possessed, I immediately reached for it and stuck it down my pants and made my way out the door.

I continued to steal, thinking nothing of it, not understanding that it was causing harm, and not really comprehending that it was wrong, though there was a time or two when I understood this, it normally did not prevent me from doing it. One day, after stealing for years, a voice hovered over me and said "You're going to regret doing this!" to which I replied "I don't care!"

I discovered a book that talked about Chaos, and I fantasized what it was, and realized it was a disruptive force that provoked change. I was walking and imagining, and thinking about Christianity, and deciding that it wasn't good enough, that they weren't alive to life, or living up to their expectations, and a Spirit hovered over me and we agreed to cause a little Chaos to provoke change.

I left the Church when I was 9 and refused to attend or get confirmed. Pretty early to take such a stand, especially with such firm believers as my parents. I absolutely would not listen to them. I was so strong Willed, probably because I had been convinced to pursue what I wanted, that they could not control me.

I always thought in my head that I was with someone.  I would imagine "Why don't we..." and then go and do something.  I was sitting in the backseat of our car on a trip somewhere, and I thought "Lets imagine what death is like!"  I was probably 10 years old.  I closed my eyes and vanished to the world.  Everything disappeared and was silent.  My eyes opened and I thought "There is nothing after death!  Therefore, there is nothing to fear!"

I started making changes to my morality and behavior after a dear friend was taken from the World. I thought, "She had so much ahead of her, she could have done anything", and so I made the commitment to do something great for the world, because it was only fair, as I was still here. I have to admit, I should have been more determined to do more, but I had a lot of maturing to do, and a lot of Sin to overcome.

I was given a book on meditation by my uncle and in it, it described how to begin. The book gave three Mantras to chant, each on having a different purpose. I chose Amon, which, according to the book, meant to learn how to be a good friend.

I laid down and closed my eyes and began to chant. I felt as if I reached a barrier in my consciousness. The book said that when you reach this, you should continue and press on, no matter what happens, and so I did, and my head began to spin. It was dizzying, but I kept on, and then I broke through, and in the center of my body, certain points began to pulse as if there was something inside of me coming to life. This sensation went up and down the center of my body, pulsing. It was ecstatic. I held onto it until I decided nothing more would happen, and then since I was extremely aroused, I chose to masturbate to end the experience. After this encounter, I never had another headache, and I was very clear minded, as if all my worries had been erased.

A year later I was depressed and lost, I had no focus, I didn't know what to do with my life, I didn't know what to believe. I didn't trust knowledge or society, I was extremely ignorant. I laid in bed for hours and was finally visited by a couple of feminine Spirits that told me to imagine that life began anew when I woke up, and to start fresh. When I awoke, remembering that I had been visited, I asked myself what did I believe? I believed in a God, I believed that God was Good, I believed that God was Love, I believed that God made the world, and therefore, the world was Love. From that point on, I refined my perspective to become a Man of Understanding. I chose to Love everyone, and to find a way to Understand them for what they did, or what I didn't understand of them. I found myself considering many ways people approach action and choice, and I justified them in personal reflections. I was very forgiving and tolerant. I had many conversations with their voices in my mind, discussing their decisions and asking them what they thought of them. I found answers to all kinds of behaviors, and it taught me a great deal about how the mind works.

I went to college and studied Fine Arts, with some writing classes and other basic courses in Humanities. I especially recall reading a myth of Gilgamesh, one where He went to the Gods to ask them something. This always lingered in my mind. I would astral travel across the world as I listened to music and imagined life and love and people. I often felt as if I was embracing it with my soul. I imagined that the world was working well and in harmony. This was the 90s, and it was a great golden Age of prosperity with little warfare.

As I painted in my apartment, I would allow my hand to dip the brush into color and just began casting strokes over the canvas to see what the color and texture felt like. Eventually, I would conjure up some sort of imagery. As I was doing this, I would reflect on life and love and what I understood. There were a few times that images and ideas came to me, technical things, mechanical ideas of inventions. One time in particular that I will always remember was when it seemed I was asked what I thought could make the world more loving, and I said "Have someone fictionalize Revelations", which not long after, became a reality when an author wrote the Left Behind series.

My fate as a child was to be a scientist- I was advanced in Math, but I was led by Spirits to cause Chaos and to steal imaginative products like toys, comic books, fantasy novels, music- which led me to study Art and Philosophy. So, I wonder.... if leading me to crime to comprehend and appreciate these things wasn't my fate after all? And that is why one should not judge those that commit crime- because we do not know what the Gods intend by convincing us to do so.

I've decided that nothing is a Sin, it is only a Crime against society. I have decided to believe in Mankind and Logic, rather than Gods and outdated ideas of Mankind's identity. I've decided that Mankind is in charge of their identity and Will, not the Gods. Man is God, and Man decides their fate, and their identity, and Will, and Law. I've decided that Democracy is the only Intelligent form of Government. I've decided that we know what is best for Mankind. We the People. So far as I can see, no Religion is satisfactory in the light of Reason, and Law, and Will and Freedom and Desire. All Religions are flawed- none of these Gods Understand what it is to be Human, Compassionate, or Understanding. They all think they can conquer Chaos or came from Chaos, but none of them Understand it. Chaos is God, not the Demons that try to tame Him. The God of Mankind and the Universe is Chaos, and Chaos has much to teach us about tolerance, and Love, and Order.
My artistic and Spiritual methods were to contact Chaos, and that is why Chaos chose me. The last painting I made at the point of contacting the Divine I had decided was named Chaos.

Edited by helpfuldemon
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

One must master the lessons of Love before one can lead with Will.

Mirror-In-The-Sky,  what is Love?

~Stevie Nicks~

There is a need for dominating the Will of another when it comes to enforcing Law and establishing Order. In defense of our Will and ideals we will fight on the street, in the home, in the courts, on the field, and in the schools. The need to hold your Will as the highest form of understanding is a necessary part of becoming successful. This is the first lesson to master should you want to be welcomed into a spiritual home. Doing so proves that you understand nobility and the value of your wealth.

The path of pure surrender is a valid form of mysticism that has been used to gather Wisdom and power, but it is not the rite of the empowered. The path of devotion is also a valid method. The Gods love when their people recognize the gifts that have been bestowed upon humanity. They love that we honor and praise them. All people have the right to defend their ideals, wealth, health and liberty.

God is all in All. God is all that is, and we are within all, and within God, the All. We have been given storehouses of knowledge and lands to discover within our bodies. We use our minds to contemplate an idea, what we are witnessing, and what we are engaged in. Our minds are formed around what we have been taught, and what we have experienced. We consider the Gods and Goddesses from whom the Wisdom came from, and what they represent, and how well they represented it. What did they learn, and what do we learn. Then, we decide to agree or dispute or refine.

We all have our ideals of perfection, An Agnostic leaves room for doubt, but a devout practitioner knows and is certain. Yes, we do not know where this all came from, we have to choose to believe by the proof of the success of our society. One must choose an ideal and perform the action based on what they believe. We want certainty and faith. Faith in ourselves, and Faith in our higher power.

Faith has provided us with a lesson, and a pattern to society. A Faith in a God or Goddess will get you to a point of perfection if one continues to refine one's understanding of what that God represents, and what they taught us. The fact is, that if one does not have actual evidence of the God, one must choose to believe and agree based on its Wisdom and the results. This is not blind faith, for the world is the representation of the Gods and the result of their interaction with humanity. When you participate in a method, you are entering into communion with a spiritual storehouse.

All Wisdom is sacred, and it is preserved because it brings us benefit and practicing Wisdom gets the attention of the Gods. Following the current manifestation of the Wisdom to its origin will lead you into contact with the spirits and people that identified the process: the artists and Saints.

The Gods are above. When we are in doubt we reach up with our minds with a question. Our bodies are the temples of Heaven, and so we reach up with a question, and come to an answer, sometimes verbally. Listen to what you think or are inspired to imagine, for it was sent to you from the Spirit of a God. We put it into action and decide if we like the outcome. Did it satisfy our understanding of what was Wise? Did it produce a good result?

All is mind, and ideas are spirits. The Gods have discovered and preserved them from the simple to the complex. They have mined the earth and the body to find their properties and purpose. This is the birth of science.

We combine the fuel and fire to ignite the form to illuminate, activate, and warm the object. We measure it and create Geometry and Algebra to construct what we desire. This is the method that we use to create our world, and the Gods use it to create our bodies. Science is about identifying the elements and how they combine to create more complex elements. When we started to investigate the outer world, we advanced far enough where we were able to look within ourselves and find the properties and purpose of what was inside. This is the outer and inner method of discovering what the Gods put inside us, and what the Gods put outside of us. There are mystical methods of entering your body to discover what you are made of. The Gods put a storehouse of images and lands for us to dream in, to educate and test our souls. This greatly influences who we become, should we pay attention.

All Wisdom is sacred, all the world is sacred, but it is not all Holy in the eyes of everyone. The religions are formed around the spirit that they declare, and they have ceremonies that honor their Gods and represent the myth and meaning of the life of the God, and throughout history, we have had the rise and fall of Gods and cultures, and in this Age, we have opened the storehouse of history and are exploring the methods and morals of what they had learned, because we want to liberate ourselves from one method in order to advance into the Age of Industry and experience.

This is a Golden Age in the history for our race. We are free to explore all ideas and methods to discover who we are, and what we want, with the hope of discovering a new element, or tool, or moral lesson.

All Gods are real, and the God of your choosing will lead your spirit. The Jews have their God and method of knowing right and wrong, the Christians have their God and method of knowing right and wrong. The Muslims have their God and method of knowing right from wrong. The Hindus have their Gods and method of order. Most of our morals and Laws right now are in line with the major faiths. The ancient kingdoms had different morals and methods, and other countries have their method that we experiment with because humanity has opened this door.

We have many cultures, and all cultures offer something Good. In the West mankind has taken the risk to liberate themselves from the prophecy of the Bible because history tells us that mythological tales of Creation and prophecy don't come to pass. Cultures and religions rise and fall, and all religions promise immortality.

It would seem that, since God is all in All, that it only makes sense that we all take part in immortality regardless of the time and place or participation in the Sacred Rites. Depending on your faith practice, and what you provided in the world, and how well you performed your duty, the Ascended Governors will decide if what you did with your liberty provided for Humanity. You may accomplish immorality by other means than religion. The Gods preserve great people, and the meek ones, the poor in spirit, the disabled and imperfect, and the poor in wealth. That is why you should give Good Will to all people, and look inside them for what is Good, and what is Evil. When you understand virtue and morality, you will be empowered by the Gods and encouraged to take action. They love virtue, and charity, and generosity, and ambition. Devotion and kindness are the most perfect things to practice.

What matters is the soul, and your deeds and thoughts are recorded on your body.

When you die, The Gods will ask the living about you, and decide the outcome of what you provided.

The Gods admire that we pursue greatness, perhaps more than obedience to the current method.

We have Free Will, and we can pursue life in the direction we desire. Within each of us is the impulse to want, and when we desire something, it is coming from the interaction of the Gods on our curiosity. Desire leads us to investigate and chase down what we believe we want to experience and understand. This is the spirit of Wisdom and the individual working together to train us in action for the sake of ourselves and our efforts to discover our purpose.

All paths have been established by the Gods and humanity as we participate in what is Wise. We decide what to practice and believe based on what the system provides. They are all united in purpose: the promotion of life and invention, but their methods differ, and so they ultimately separate. All of the Masters welcome an applicant, and they are open to ideas of disagreement. But you will not be acceptable until you come to understand them, for they are in power and authority, while we are clouded by elements of ignorance, and our own ideal. Some groups will refuse to honor history and use everything in their power to overthrow the Order in the name of their vision. They, too have Divine support. Whatever it takes to bring about a better World. When approaching the Masters or Gods, come with knowledge and purpose. Be certain of what you desire and make your request. Should there be no answer, keep refining your knowledge.

All Kings must have a military, and they expect the people of the Earth to defend what is Good in their eyes and the eyes of Heaven. This is the Law of the strong, for only the strong accomplish their Will. You can settle on your place in society and live a life of peace as you participate in the established order, or you can rise in knowledge and power and gain the privilege of authority and wealth, or you can make your plea for the ability to heal and educate. The spiritual path is the desire to become a King, whether over land or simply over one's own self. It is about deciding how one would rule the kingdom, personal or public.

The greatest rites in the eyes of the Gods are total sacrifice in the name of the people. The greater the wealth of your possessions that you offer, and the clearer your vision, the better the odds of being acceptable in the eyes of All.

In war, the invaders believe they are free to kill and take resources as a reward for their victory. As a citizen, we cannot do these things, we have to honor the laws of our land.

All Kings have their armies of Angels and Demons to bless and refine the citizen. Demons are there to provoke us into realizing and appreciating the vision of the God King. A curse is an opportunity to make oneself perfect, and to invent something from Sin.

In the pursuit of being an acceptable Adept, one unlocks observations of understanding. The entrance into the Grades of initiation towards Mastery begins with the right to pursue whatever takes one's interest. These initiates go into the world and combine their inner truth with the outer truth and measure the result of what they witness and experience. They choose their next action based on what they review and how it satisfies their intentions. They develop their Will and philosophy, and declare their Wisdom. The Gods are always watching over humanity. When you have reached awareness, they will knock on your door.

The prime motive for allowing liberty is the hope that someone will have an answer to Chaos. In the pursuit of the quest to conquer Chaos, one is taught the lessons of the designs of the Gods and Masters. Eventually, the Initiate must accept that Everything Is, and they can stop there and live in peace and comment on what they observe, or they can keep going, and refine all that was given them in the cavernous journey of entering the Abyss. Rise, fall, challenge, submit, create, destroy, declare and learn. It is a constant quest of refining oneself, defeating one's ignorance, and bringing something worthy of the effort of contacting the Masters.

The expression of life lies in the illustration of the identity of a person, place, or thing and what it does, and the result of what it does. It is commenting on where it belongs and where it came from, where to put it, and how to identify its use and value. It is the act of illuminating how to enjoy it, and what responses it creates in the self and others. This is where we get moral tales.

There are those below that want mankind to break the mold in order to let the new idea travel and interact to define the use and result of its mixing with the established order. When all roads have been exhausted, the Lords decide if it is prime and where to place it in the design.

We are unique individuals, sent from Heaven to swim in the waters of Order to test the established pattern and decide if it is good. Through our journey, the Gods will create methods and identify elements and reward and curse those who have roles in the Creation, in order to improve all aspects of the Tree of Life. One aspect of Chaos is the total opponent of Order. All myths and religions define Chaos and give it a personality. However, Chaos possesses new materials for invention, and so, Chaos is worthy of honor and worship.

One method to gain the favor of the All, is to have a perfect Will of sacrifice for God, who is All in all, and is all people. So long as your intention is Wisdom, you are in line with the design of the Gods. The Gods visit us all, asking our opinion, observing the fruit of our efforts, gathering ideas from your examples and how you put their examples into the work.

Because society has evolved through religious practice of social order and discipleship, it is Wise and honorable to choose to praise it and give thanks. We have to choose to believe, based on the result of evolution. There could be a Heaven for each of us, where we enjoy what we did in life. We may or may not have Free Will to choose what we do and be at the mercy of our choices. If God wastes nothing, and expects Order and Law to prevail, one will assume that we are refined for the sake of returning to life and contributing to the evolution of Humanity. It could be also, that we unite with the Divine governors in some fashion as we are in this life, and placed and preserved in an immortal position of observing and contributing, much like a Saint would be. There are many points of view that are Eternal in their Wisdom, so there could be many Houses of Wisdom to access and participate in. If Alchemy is the science of the Gods, then we mix ideas and properties of ideas, and combine them to create life and observe the stories and what those stories reveal to us. It all contributes to the Sacred Wisdom of our History. The process is to identify a prime idea, unite it with other ideas, send it on a journey to interact with other ideas, and separate them and examine.

All the great Adepts start with what they know and believe, they make a commitment to the Gods that they understand, and the Gods answer, igniting the spirit of taking on a greater cause. If the Initiate persists, they will find the gate into the world outside of matter and find the hidden God who has influenced humanity throughout the Ages. There is nothing that we can say with certainty about the nature and reason of this God, only that we have named it and it has been involved in all cultures through the Adepts.

Historically speaking, we have learned to define life according to what we approve of and denounce: Good and Evil. The gate of which is guarded by the thought that all is Chaos, and so, the Adept must organize life into an order and outline what is good and what is bad. Entrance into the mysteries begins with examining Chaos, and as the initiate considers the order of what they have participated in so far in life, they reassess and confirm or deny the actions they saw and partook in. From there, they use this singular pointed focus and create an observation of the interplay of it with all of life- say, love or freedom. They do this until they have refined their knowledge and appreciate the order of things. Once they are enlightened, they can then contribute to improve it, and comment on it. This is how philosophy came to be. Once you create a philosophy you can then create laws, and religions, and methods of using the mind. You can name things and bring them to life with colorful language.

This is how we created civilization, it is sacred, and when one realizes it, one can then see the sacred in all life.

Edited by helpfuldemon

Life is Chaos, and the more freedom we have, the more Chaotic it becomes. The only way to stem Chaos is to perfect ones moral Truth, and to learn and perfect the Understanding of other moral Truths. That is the grounds for Civilization.

Do not harm someone's intellectual, emotional or physical health, or their wealth, or their liberty.  Should you do this, expect retaliation.  

When communicating with others, do not place the expectations you put on yourself onto them.  Share only your life lessons or ask questions of their Wisdom.  Do not give advice unless asked, or if you believe they are harming others.  Otherwise, just express your admiration of the Beauty of Nature, life and society.

Affirm their Wisdom when you agree. Show them Gratitude for their assistance and Good deeds, which are usually acts of generosity and kindness, leadership and creativity.

Humor is when we laugh at our folly.  

Joy is when we realize success.

Love is what we give when we appreciate and honor someone or something.

Hate is when we disagree.

Sorrow is felt when things fail or end.

“the law of
the strong:
this is our law
and the joy
of the world.”
—AL. II. 21

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” —AL. I. 40

“thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay.” —AL. I. 42–3

“Every man and every woman is a star.” —AL. I. 3

There is no god but man.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law—

to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.

2. Man has the right to eat what he will:

to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.

3. Man has the right to think what he will:

to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.

4. Man has the right to love as he will:—

“take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will.” —AL. I. 51

5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.

“the slaves shall serve.” —AL. II. 58

“Love is the law, love under will.” —AL. I. 57

The Adept Exempt is a rite of sacrifice.  It means you are no longer under obligation to do anything else in this life.  

It is torture and Hell.  You are used by the Gods because of your Merciful Will.  

Then you pour all that you understand of life and philosophy, as according to your Will of Mercy, into the Cup of Babylon.

Eventually you reach awareness of God in the world as messenger to you.  This leads you to a sacred place that I cannot reveal.

Then the Adept become Magus, and declares Law, which is based on their idea of Mercy as combined with the observation of life, philosophy, and the workings of the Gods.

Then the Magus retires, and realizes that "Everything Is", and rests.  They then sit, satisfied that they are complete, or return to 1= 10 to refine more Wisdom.  They continue doing this until they have perfect Mastery over Wisdom and are allowed to enter the world and make statements.

Apologize to the Native American. Apologize to the African American. Apologize to the Pagans. Apologize to the Gnostics. Apologize to the LGBTQs. Apologize to the Greeks. Apologize to the Northern Tribes. Apologize to the Europeans. Apologize to Women. Apologize to the Indians. Apologize to the Vietnamese. Apologize to the Jews. Apologize to the Protestants. Apologize to the Arabs. Apologize to the Koreans. Get in line with Truth, that is how we will make amends.

Edited by helpfuldemon