Eibu

Newcomer

Hi all,

I've joined because I'm looking for a way to end with the muscular pains I've been experiencing for more than 15 years, specially in perineal area, legs, abdomen, gluteus and even in "that" part. To make it short, I have better and worse times, years ago I had months I barely was able to walk, get better doing exercise but never at 100% and at this moment I'm having a spike.

Any safe advice is more than welcome. I did some simple Mantak Chia exercises years ago, was thinking of doing them again but read here that some of his methods can be dangerous.

On 02/01/2023 at 2:02 AM, Eibu said:

Hi all,

I've joined because I'm looking for a way to end with the muscular pains I've been experiencing for more than 15 years, specially in perineal area, legs, abdomen, gluteus and even in "that" part. To make it short, I have better and worse times, years ago I had months I barely was able to walk, get better doing exercise but never at 100% and at this moment I'm having a spike.

Any safe advice is more than welcome. I did some simple Mantak Chia exercises years ago, was thinking of doing them again but read here that some of his methods can be dangerous.

Hi Eibu, 

I recommend doing Flying Phoenix Chi Kung to get rid of muscle pain. It works for me, I work 12 hours standing up every day and practicing FPCK helps to get rid of all the aches and pains from the day before. It’s a very safe system too.

Hi Eibu. I hope your muscular pains will stop soon. Welcome to the forum. 

Edited by Cobie

On 1/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, Eibu said:

It is a no no to do Mantak Chia exercises. Did you acquire all these pains from doing his method?

Go to the General Discussion forum and start a thread there about your problem. Maybe I can help you with the acupressure method. At least, perhaps, it might get rid some of your pains.

• Like 1

Thanks to all of you, I'm beginning to look at them now, end of last year and beginning of this has been disruptive and busy.

I didnt get the pains after his (basic)  exercises, fact is they helped a bit or at least didn't make it worse at that time years ago. Before the first hardcore pains I had lots of body tension, I began doing kegels and it all get crazy.