Centli

Greetings from an ill person

Hello.

I found this forum more than a decade ago.

I should have joined back then.

But to be honest  I occupied myself mostly with yoga and still have very little knowledge regarding Chinese traditions.

I mostly join because I've suffered severe testicular atrophy due to chemical intoxication most likely. And low testosterone is destroying my life and body.

And found a topic from this group explaining it to be kind of reversible. Or that's what I think. I can't find it anymore.

But that's why I am here now.

I want to do anything to heal.

My testicles are like peanuts now. have lost like 90% to 80% in size.

But I want to get to ~1000 total testosterone now that I undertand its role and that of virility. I'll fight for it. And I think people here can help me. I'll do anything.

So that's why I am here.

Also, how do I change my profile pic?

18 hours ago, Centli said:

Hello.

I found this forum more than a decade ago.

I should have joined back then.

But to be honest  I occupied myself mostly with yoga and still have very little knowledge regarding Chinese traditions.

I mostly join because I've suffered severe testicular atrophy due to chemical intoxication most likely. And low testosterone is destroying my life and body.

And found a topic from this group explaining it to be kind of reversible. Or that's what I think. I can't find it anymore.

But that's why I am here now.

I want to do anything to heal.

My testicles are like peanuts now. have lost like 90% to 80% in size.

But I want to get to ~1000 total testosterone now that I undertand its role and that of virility. I'll fight for it. And I think people here can help me. I'll do anything.

So that's why I am here.

Also, how do I change my profile pic?

I am sorry to hear you have this problem, and I hope you can find the way to fix it. But do you think that in this forum you will find the information and tools for that? I don't think so, this is probably not the right place for this kind of health issues.

• Like 2

Hi Centli, welcome to the froum. I wish you the healing you want. However, I think some on this forum would be inclined to see your symptoms as a sign of spiritual progress. Be well. :) 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1