galen_burnett

My take on Chinese classical martial-arts

4 hours ago, Lois said:

… Uncle Vitya … struck me directly in the head. …

@Nungali Yes, that’s what I wondered about too. Why would his uncle strike him directly on the head? Makes no sense. 

Edited by Cobie

Well    ( how can I resist these 'set-ups'  ????  )  ...

sometimes I feel like doing the same thing   !

;) 

1 minute ago, Cobie said:

@Nungali Yes exactly, that’s what I wondered about too. Why would his uncle do that, struck him directly on the head? Makes no sense. 

... and  THAT is the part you think makes no sense ?

:D 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

… and  THAT is the part you think makes no sense ?  

Yes it was. :ph34r:

Edited by Cobie

2 minutes ago, Cobie said:

@Nungali Yes exactly, that’s what I wondered about too. Why would his uncle do that, struck him directly on the head? Makes no sense. 

I like the way he learnt skill from Bruce Lee and  he can grab a blade knife from a magnificently skilled knife and snap it in his fingers , yet when Uncle Vitya lumbers towards him with a raised fist , totally telegraphing his movement , he doesnt seem to know what to do ?

18 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I like the way he learnt skill from Bruce Lee and  he can grab a blade knife from a magnificently skilled knife and snap it in his fingers , yet when Uncle Vitya lumbers towards him with a raised fist , totally telegraphing his movement , he doesnt seem to know what to do ?

What can I say?

Spoiler

I know absolutely nothing about martial arts, zip, zero, nada. :ph34r:

Edited by Cobie

20 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Dude is a Jewish Jamaican  that did some Korean martial arts , spent some time as a rapper hip hopping then all of a sudden became a traditional martial artist from the time of King David .....  :) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehoshua_Sofer

I don't think it's that simple... . He says that his relatives did the same and he learned abir from them.

OIG.Bk9dQpOvabdQK6zs4JBY.jpg