effilang

FREE Healing & Activation for Neidan (Xiao Yao Pai)

4 hours ago, effilang said:

From Blame to Freedom
-----------------------------------------------

He who blames others has a long way to go,
He who blames himself is halfway there,
He who blames no one has arrived.

Awesome, I like this quote 🙏. By the way is Lao tsu is still alive as an immortal?

On 01/09/2024 at 5:09 AM, Chang dao ling said:

Awesome, I like this quote 🙏. By the way is Lao tsu is still alive as an immortal?

Yes, he is Tai Shang Lao Jun, the Celestial head of Xiao Yao Pai. 

• Like 3

TESTIMONIAL:

"We just ended the practice, and it was a very deep meditation for both of us. ANN felt guided from the beginning to take very deep breaths throughout almost the entire session. As she continued to breathe deeply, she noticed a single-pointed focus developing within her. Alongside this, she began to feel a slight pressure around her crown, as if a crown itself were resting on her head. It felt like hands were gently touching and holding all around her head, which surprised her. This experience led her to a state of deep tranquility and peace, a contrast to the more energetic sensations she felt during previous sessions. The peace she experienced this time seemed to affect her emotional body more profoundly.

For myself, the experience was subtle yet profound. My head moved in slow, circling motions, accompanied by a lot of cracking and popping in the back of my head. As I settled into this serene state, I suddenly felt or thought of Jesus, sensing Christ's energy surrounding me—particularly from the back, moving towards the center and front of my body. It was as if Christ's Presence was being absorbed through all the pores of my being, becoming the shape of my body and mind as I meditated and relaxed in this soft vibration of energy.

My hands became very heavy and warm with this vibration, and my arms moved forward as I bent all the way down while sitting cross-legged. My head hung down, almost touching the floor, with my arms resting on the floor and my hands palms-up. I felt Christ's Presence once more, conveying to me that I no longer have to try to control, fix, or carry anything on my own. I was to allow this Presence, this energy I was feeling, to do the work, assuring me that everything and everyone is within me, within this Presence, taking care of all."

• Like 3

5 hours ago, effilang said:

TESTIMONIAL:

"We just ended the practice, and it was a very deep meditation for both of us. ANN felt guided from the beginning to take very deep breaths throughout almost the entire session. As she continued to breathe deeply, she noticed a single-pointed focus developing within her. Alongside this, she began to feel a slight pressure around her crown, as if a crown itself were resting on her head. It felt like hands were gently touching and holding all around her head, which surprised her. This experience led her to a state of deep tranquility and peace, a contrast to the more energetic sensations she felt during previous sessions. The peace she experienced this time seemed to affect her emotional body more profoundly.

For myself, the experience was subtle yet profound. My head moved in slow, circling motions, accompanied by a lot of cracking and popping in the back of my head. As I settled into this serene state, I suddenly felt or thought of Jesus, sensing Christ's energy surrounding me—particularly from the back, moving towards the center and front of my body. It was as if Christ's Presence was being absorbed through all the pores of my being, becoming the shape of my body and mind as I meditated and relaxed in this soft vibration of energy.

My hands became very heavy and warm with this vibration, and my arms moved forward as I bent all the way down while sitting cross-legged. My head hung down, almost touching the floor, with my arms resting on the floor and my hands palms-up. I felt Christ's Presence once more, conveying to me that I no longer have to try to control, fix, or carry anything on my own. I was to allow this Presence, this energy I was feeling, to do the work, assuring me that everything and everyone is within me, within this Presence, taking care of all."

That's pretty worrying. 😟

Does this guy seriously believe that the discarnate entity that he's been encouraged to allow to possess him is Jesus's Christ? 😯

If so, why hasn't anyone put him straight about the fact of the matter?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Giles said:

Does this guy seriously believe that the discarnate entity that he's been encouraged to allow to possess him is Jesus's Christ? 😯

It seems Jesus working under Lao tsu 

9 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

It seems Jesus working under Lao tsu 

Indeed.

The premise is clearly ridiculous.

On 9/2/2024 at 7:02 AM, Giles said:

Even on a Daoist forum I can't get away from christians.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, EFreethought said:

From what I've seen and read, this particular Chinese folk religion seem to have a lot in common with Christianity.

43 minutes ago, EFreethought said:

You don't like Christianity? Just asking 🙂

If you have no healing experience you might think it is nuts that Christ energy suddenly comes in. 

In fact anything can happen during a session where we are open to the Divine. 

The last part of a healing protocol from VortexHealing is to be open to the Divine and let it do its thing without interference. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, johndoe2012 said:

QFT. ❤️

Two sessions and I understand DDJ from a much deeper perspective than before. Intellectual vs more of a living-breathing thing. 

Also MCO opened up more than before plus deeper connection to the Divine. 

No wild movements so far, my energy system has very few blockages. 

Thanks 🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 06/09/2024 at 2:36 PM, johndoe2012 said:

If you have no healing experience you might think it is nuts that Christ energy suddenly comes in. 

The last part of a healing protocol from VortexHealing is to be open to the Divine and let it do its thing without interference. 

It is not nuts at all. It's quite common place in fact and a rather mechanical expression of merged souls. Thank you for being kind. I will ellucidate on the topic later for the sake of dispelling ignorance.

Glad you're enjoying the sessions. 

Regards, 

Xuan

• Like 2

The Path of Dao Yin:
From Divine Guidance to Modern Qigong

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dao Yin, as seen through the eyes of Xiao Yao Pai, is far more than a sequence of movements or a method for moving energy. It’s a sacred dance between the practitioner and the immortal beings—the Xian—who guide, heal, and transform. In its original form, Dao Yin was a direct communion with these immortals. When we say “Dao Yin” means “guiding,” we don’t mean merely guiding your own Qi or breath. No, it was about receiving guidance from the divine itself, allowing your energy body to be touched by the hands of immortality, led toward balance and spiritual awakening.

However, as the ages passed, that connection was weakened, and the relationship between humans and the immortals dimmed. The art of Dao Yin began to shift. Where once the practitioner was led by the celestial, they now turned inward, relying on their own efforts to move energy and align their Qi. What was once a divine experience of Dao Yin became self-guided—less spiritual and more physical. This transition is echoed in the ancient Mawangdui Daoyin Tu drawings, which were discovered in the Mawangdui tombs in the 1970s. These images show over forty postures, illustrating Dao Yin’s evolution from a divinely-guided art to one where individuals used movements to maintain health and balance.

These ancient postures marked the beginning of Dao Yin’s transformation into the modernised version of Qigong, which is what many people recognize today. In Qigong, the practitioner focuses on moving their own energy, cultivating health, vitality, and inner balance. It is an incredible tool for improving physical and mental well-being, but something sacred was lost along the way. Qigong, in its popular form, lacks the divine guidance that was central to the original Dao Yin. It is about self-guidance, rather than being led by the hands of the immortals.

This is where Xiao Yao Pai steps back in. We continue to practice Dao Yin in its original form, known as Dao Yin Shu. We re-establish that sacred connection between the practitioner and the divine. In Dao Yin Shu, it’s not about you moving your energy alone—rather, you allow the immortal guides to work with you, to clear blockages, to balance your spirit, and to align you with a higher order of being. It’s a different experience entirely, where the practitioner becomes a vessel for celestial energy and transformation.

The Mawangdui Daoyin Tu is an important historical artifact because it shows the early stages of Dao Yin’s shift toward self-guidance. But it also serves as a reminder of what was once possible. The discovery of these ancient drawings is a testament to Dao Yin’s rich history, but it is also a reflection of a time when humanity’s connection to the divine began to wane. What was once a practice of divine communion became more focused on physical health. The ancient art of Dao Yin Shu preserves the original intent: not simply health and longevity, but spiritual transformation, guided by the divine hand of the immortals.

So when you hear the term Dao Yin, understand that it carries with it the memory of something far greater than simple breathwork or postures. It is an invitation to reconnect with the immortal realm, to allow yourself to be guided, healed, and transformed by forces far beyond the material world. It is a call to return to the original way, where the Xian themselves come to guide you on your journey. In the end, Dao Yin is about surrender—not just to the flow of Qi within, but to the celestial guidance that leads you toward your highest self. The journey is not merely one of health, but of awakening to something far greater. Through Dao Yin Shu, the bridge between human and immortal is restored, and we walk once more with the divine.

Blessings,
Xuan 🙏🏽✨

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1