Hello all, wanted to share what i got put of this text. Ill hapilly listen to what you got out of the gita, or Your thoughts on the topics.   here we go:   Dharma O Sun, sole traveler of the Heavens, controller of all, Surya, son of Prajapati, remove thy rays and gather up thy burning light. I behold thy glorious form; I am he, the Purusha within thee.
Isha Upanishad
  Over 3,000 years ago, two rivaling royal families stood ready to battle in northern India. Arjuna, the rightful heir to the throne, was prepared to fight for his rights. But as he looked at his relatives, teachers, and friends on the opposing side, he was overwhelmed by deep sorrow. How could he kill his own kin? It was at this moment that the Supreme Personality of god, Krishna, revealed Himself to Arjuna. In the text, Krishna is described as the source of all existence. Arjuna humbly asked for guidance: "Now I am your disciple, and my soul is surrendered to you. Please instruct me." Krishna/the Supreme Personality of Godhead said: "My dear Arjuna, how have these impurities come upon you? They are not at all befitting a man who knows the value of life. They lead not to higher planets but to infamy. (...) Give up this petty weakness of heart and arise." Through gripping dialogue, Arjuna learns about the transient and ever-changing nature of the material world. They explore temptations, desires, and suffering and how these affect our lives. They learn about the three qualities that govern the universe: goodness, passion, and ignorance. Krishna also reveals the essence of the soul and its boundless nature: "I am the soul, O Arjuna, which exists within the hearts of all beings. I am the beginning, the middle, and the end of all that lives." The soul goes through a cycle of bodies, just as a person changes worn-out clothes for new ones. Although Krishna teaches us about the illusion of the material world, it does not absolve us of our duties. It teaches us that we must perform our roles selflessly, with love and devotion to God. In the end, Krishna reveals His universal form, showing that He is the source of all creation and destruction. "The Bhagavad Gita" addresses profound philosophical and ethical questions and provides valuable guidance on how to live a life of purpose and meaning. Its teachings have inspired countless individuals on their spiritual journeys and continue to be a source of wisdom and inspiration for people around the world." "Karma in line with dharma leads to liberation and spiritual growth. The text provides us with timeless guidance on how to achieve this liberation. Furthermore, by acting in Krishna consciousness and performing actions with love and devotion, we can attain yoga - union with the divine. Krishna consciousness strengthens our personal connection with the oversoul and provides a deeper understanding of the divine aspect in our lives. Sri Krishna said: It is far better to perform one's own duties imperfectly than to perform another's duties perfectly. Even though they may be imperfect, one's own duties are related to one's natural disposition, while performing another's duties without fully understanding them can lead to danger. The illusion of the material world does not free us from our duties. The Gita teaches that one can practice dharma (righteousness) through karma (action). These actions should be performed without attachment to the results. Understanding and living in accordance with this not only is virtuous but also leads to self-realization and purpose. A teacher teaches, an apple tree bears apples. A leader delegates, inspires, and leads in battle. A baker bakes bread, and a good baker bakes good bread. Karma in harmony with dharma leads to liberation. By acting in Krishna consciousness, with love and devotion, one can attain yoga: union with the divine.