19 hours ago, Sanity Check said:

The lineage looks something like this.

God is a Creator.

Jesus is a Carpenter, Healer and Builder.

And what was Muhammad? Can anyone guess?

Demolition ? 

18 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

When did he became a carpenter?

I think he joined after Richard retired  from his methaqualone addiction

image.png.88e6a6d02f6e3204127af9c2a5fd90ca.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 11/01/2024 at 4:24 PM, Chang dao ling said:

Hi, Both Jesus and Mohammad are prophets but why their teachings are different ? According to Bible and Quran how a person becomes a prophet? 

It depends what you want. 

The New Testament takes Jesus as the final sacrifice. And serves as a manual for keeping the peace and it is almost too simplistic…

Although I hear Jesus once killed a bully and injured another when he was a young child…

The Quran is a Military Manual that answers every question of tribal warfare with both soft and hard answers and winning outcomes to both preserve and conquer all else. It’s very clever and complicated…

I heard he once beheaded 600 people in one day. 

Please bear in mind. Jesus was a young dude and In a serious hurry when he was a teacher to share his kernels and was a mystic who died in his 30’s

Mohammed was a business man for 20 plus years until he even started developing his religious approach to life… He was in his 40’s and bang into power.

dedicated character, entirely different to Jesus.

ironic really isn’t it. They were both really into death. Just went about it completely differently. 

I guess you could say because I swat mosquitos everyday I think of death as no big deal. I think that’s more a Mohammed outlook. 

Look at the history and follow closely the pathways of both ideologies . You will find your answers.

The heart will either harden, soften or remain ignorant. 

Personally I prefer the Tao…

Which in my experience its, natural manifestation, is love and life…

it’s when I go against nature and intuition I tend to run into 

more hate and death… 

I guess you could say the difference is like the difference between a straight line and a circle… If you want to be kind about it. 

Edited by Thrice Daily
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Thrice Daily said:

Personally I prefer the Tao

Me too. Meditation practices from Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism are experimental and logical 

1 hour ago, Chang dao ling said:

Me too. Meditation practices from Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism are experimental and logical 

I get where you are comming from, but is it acctually that different from prayer, charity work, sufi dancing, church choir etc?

• Like 1

Meditation concentration and absorption practices are different from worship though I guess. It might just be the way I view it all though.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

but is it acctually that different from prayer, charity work, sufi dancing, church choir etc?

Yes, above mentioned practices are supplementary to meditation mainly prayer and charity. In my opinion meditation is the logical and experimental practice that leads to ultimate truth the best example is Gautam Buddha. He meditated and achieved enlightenment. 

Edited by Chang dao ling
  • Like 1