2 hours ago, Thrice Daily said:

Does anybody know if this is legit?

On the video you posted he says, “This blood has 24 chromosomes in it, everybody else has 46”.

Great apes all have 48 chromosomes (24 pairs), humans have only 46 (23 pairs). 
So seems he thinks Jesus was a great ape. 
Anyway, it’s Ron Wyatt on your video. He’s widely discredited https://allthatsinteresting.com/ron-wyatt 

Edited by Cobie
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is an unscripted discussion between scholars about the Frankish/Pagan interactions in the 'Dark Ages' which I mentioned above.  It explains a lot of detail and is worth the effort of the long listen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

you regard brainwashing as "a useful tool" ?

will answer this one as the parent of a young child i once was. After looking around and some deliberation we put our toddler at a waldorf school. I liked the atmosphere, the being close knit to nature, the free play and natural toys and such things. But we were both worried about the christian background and how that would influence our kid. We were assured that it was only a minor thing.

I would like to address this bit ^ .   We have a 'Steiner School '  next door to our property, it is on land that was ours that we gifted to them decades ago .  A spectacular block of land with pristine river frontage and  outlook .  Also this an 'alternative' area , so many people want to send their kids to an alternative school , and that is the one they choose  (  better book in very early and have your money ready ! ). many of these parents are not Christian and dont agree with the concept, yet they send their kids there to learn, not only their version of this  but also a lot of other strange stuff . I tell them its Christian but they seem surprised or dont believe me .

And if you where Christian ... you certainly would find their version of things 'unusual' .

I know as  I have taught there   as an 'extra ' in various fields  and a few of the kids from here  have gone there and grew up in that environment .

A friend wanted to send her daughter there ....   Owwwwww !  I suggested not , she suggested  'Its gonna happen ."  I suggested 'Well, kindy perhaps , thats nice there , but get her outa there after that . "  She didnt last 6 months , Mum wanted to get her daughter out and get a refund for the rest of the years fees   - I laughed at that one !  So she was going to stay for the rest of the year  until the money was used up ... now I see that has changed too , little girl is now out already and at the local public school - which is very good , small, connected , communal and also right on the river  and does not charge huge fees .

When I taught a special program  there  , there was goss and back stabbing at me  about what nasty or horrible things i might want to teach their kids , so I invited any parent to turn up[ to a meeting to discuss it  still, only one mother bothered to turn up  and discuss it .  She ended up being happy nwith it and actually came into some lessons to help me with it .   The rest ? Never met any of them !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Nungali said:

I would like to address this bit ^ .   We have a 'Steiner School '  next door to our property, it is on land that was ours that we gifted to them decades ago .  A spectacular block of land with pristine river frontage and  outlook .  Also this an 'alternative' area , so many people want to send their kids to an alternative school , and that is the one they choose  (  better book in very early and have your money ready ! ). many of these parents are not Christian and dont agree with the concept, yet they send their kids there to learn, not only their version of this  but also a lot of other strange stuff . I tell them its Christian but they seem surprised or dont believe me .

ah yes

but we were both sensitized to that issue, his dad even more then me as he had a strict catholic upbringing, robbing him from free time to play outside. On sunday he had to stay inside dressed nicely, on the free wednesday-midday all the kids had to line up in the church to confess their sins so only the saturday midday was for free play ( although you also get a bath that day as to be clean for the sunday) Het told me when he was about 8 years old he saw through the whole rigamarole but had to play along to prevent punishment.

brainwashing.

well anyways, during the younger years of our kid we had gnomes and nativity scene peacefully side by side and it afforded me to talk about concepts like for instance stealing, why you should not do that. later, going up from the first discussions about whether the idea of personally owning stuff is right or not. Next whether one can own a piece of land and deny the neighbors entrance to the last step that the state essentially steals from its poorest civilians.

Bringing up a kid is an interesting experience and its nice to now listen to him how these things have found a place in his thinking mind and what he thinks of it.

sounds like we did reasonably well.

Edited by blue eyed snake
typo

21 hours ago, Apech said:

Just finished listening to this, 

what a balanced view.

Hope all people on this thread

give it a listen.

Love the analogy of The Visa and Mastercard sticker in the window.

I had no idea converting was so appealing for the lifestyle upgrades at the time.

That truly was a journey into the past and a balanced one too. What a professional.

Thanks Apech 👍 

Edited by Thrice Daily
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2024 at 6:17 AM, Thrice Daily said:

@Paradoxal please 🙏 elaborate on your downvote. Hopefully we can get into something of further value for readers,

in light of Truth,

I downvoted as I didn't wish to dig up parts of the post from a few weeks back (I only read it when I downvoted, so I'm fairly late), but since you asked...

On 10/14/2024 at 4:55 AM, Thrice Daily said:

I thought it was the crusades that spread Christianity and the knights just went around murdering people why didn’t convert.

This, for example, is what actually happened. 

On 10/14/2024 at 4:55 AM, Thrice Daily said:

I had no idea it was because regular people in Antioch were being slaughtered raped and mutilated/beheaded by invaders…

And eventually the Catholic Church in Rome were called on in absolute desperation to help so they intervened and sent  Knights.

Crazy to think how demonised the church got for that , what we were taught in school. Total Lies. It’s disgusting. 

This is blatantly false and I'm unsure where you found such information (ah, who am I kidding? Obviously from the church). The only kernel of truth in it is that *yes, rapes did happen*, but it was the invading crusaders who were committing them! 

Would it have been better had we stayed tribal?, Its difficult to say really isn't it. I guess it would depend which tribe you were part of and at what period. One thing is for sure, as a man, as a part of any of these tribes I would have been called to defend that Tribe at some point, to the death most likely, having to leave the women and children back at the home and head out with the other men to do battle with incoming forces. Men were expendable in these times back then right, but that's tribal life simply? Just as the Christians had to in Battle of Yarmouk in 636 CE , Barbarians will at some point attack our partly peaceful existence... 

First, compared to the cultural genocide that Christianity (and Islam, for the record) have committed since their inception, it would have been much preferable to stay "tribal" as you call it. However, most importantly, Christian culture remains very "tribal" despite what you're implying. Christians still kill others for not lining up with their beliefs. They still ostracize and discriminate against "othered" cultures. They still belittle and berate those that they cannot be bothered to understand. 

As a man, you are still liable to be "called to defend the tribe, to the death most likely, having to leave the women and children back at the home." This is called "war," or sometimes, "peacekeeping." In fact, the situations in the middle east unfolding currently are directly caused by European and American Christian interference and obstruction (look to the end of WW1 for most of the modern conflicts roots). You, as a man, are still expendable (unless, of course, you are a president or other socially "important" figure). 

"Barbarian" is used to describe someone whose language you cannot be bothered to understand. The very fact that it is being used to describe people who will "inevitably" attack Christendom does not paint a kindly picture of "loving thy neighbor." 

there is no reason why they couldn't have been integrated to a degree and these old places of worship respected alongside the newly forming churches

Except there is! Abrahamic religion claims that the god worshiped by whichever sect you're a part of is the only "true" god, while actively demonizing any other potential god figure. 

Essentially, the very existence of any religion other than a *single* monotheistic religion has the potential to disprove said monotheistic religion. Because this is an existential threat, monotheistic religions will inevitably try to wipe all other religions out (as can be seen by history). It is a closed-minded philosophy by nature. 

I'm just so glad the powers that be these days cannot get away with rewriting history like this and feeding us lies

This is still the motus operandi of the American right-wing, and they still get away with it. People are killed because of this shit even today, even in "first world" countries. 

This was as much a social and cultural phenomena as anything else

Using this logic, you could say that the *holocaust* was a "social and cultural phenomena," despite it very clearly being something that should not be described that way. Do not dismiss the atrocities committed in the past, for as long as we try to distance ourselves from our darker history, we will be doomed to repeat it. 

"If so what would you call that creator, what words would you choose to describe it?"

If that creator were truly all knowing and all powerful, then they would be nothing more than a sadistic psychopath. 

Now, please let me be clear that there *are* good aspects to Christianity. I don't believe all Christians are "bad," but I do see a lot of very critical flaws in the system that is commonly taught.

Part of why I'm critical here is that said flaws have been a very, very negative influence on the world over the last two-thousand years, vastly outweighing the good that has been done. Yes, some people have been saved due to Christianity, but many more have been killed for the good of those few. Despite all this, it seems like folks are willfully blind to the atrocities that they benefit from, brushing them under the rug like you do in your posts. "It's a shame" doesn't cover it when entire cultures have been wiped out and millions of people have been tortured and killed to spread "love and peace."

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Paradoxal said:

Except there is! Abrahamic religion claims that the god worshiped by whichever sect you're a part of is the only "true" god, while actively demonizing any other potential god figure. 

Essentially, the very existence of any religion other than a *single* monotheistic religion has the potential to disprove said monotheistic religion. Because this is an existential threat, monotheistic religions will inevitably try to wipe all other religions out (as can be seen by history). It is a closed-minded philosophy by nature. 

Good post.

but on this in particular, I find it a little strange. If they truly belive there is only one God, and not that their god is the only true one, why bother percecuting pagans? Wouldnt an Odinist by definition be worshipping the very same deity If they truly belive there was only one, single God?

@Paradoxal and @NaturaNaturans , you should listen to the podcast Apech posted recently here. I finished listening to it today. It is very impartial and confirms many points. Good Luck with it and if you don't listen it will be a shame. You obviously have a lot of missplaced animosity. You do get some things right, as I did.

But like me before I listened to the podcast, you are labouring under the illusion of an incomplete picture of history.

Listen to the podcast, I double dare you.

I look forward to speaking more when you are up to speed with this thread... 

Edited by Thrice Daily
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thrice Daily said:

@Paradoxal and @NaturaNaturans , you should listen to the podcast Apech posted recently here. I finished listening to it today. It is very impartial and confirms many points. Good Luck with it and if you don't listen it will be a shame. You obviously have a lot of missplaced animosity. You do get some things right, as I did.

But like me before I listened to the podcast, you are labouring under the illusion of an incomplete picture of history.

Listen to the podcast, I double dare you.

I look forward to speaking more when you are up to speed with this thread... 

buuut I am in the process of doing so… Ive listened alot to Crawford in the past, he is an Expert on the norse. Anyhow, why dont sdress the question instead of reffering me to a podcast?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Maybe I didnt make myself clear enough. My argument is: If there only exists one God, how can there exist false gods?

Cool question. I believe creation is powered by something absolutely separate to it. That's my faith and can't be proven..

False Gods, for want of better words, I don't personally believe are False, I think they are beings that are some how part of manifest existence, either on this plane i.e. Visitors (carved into rocks all over the world usually with space helmets on) or other planes (who knows how many "Gods" we can tap into there) 

But I would venture, there is one creator of the universe. I don't think its a Christian God. I just pretty certain the Christians point to the actual creator of the universe, through Jesus teachings as their telescope (if you will).

The old testament, the vedas, the egyptian pantheon, enlil and enki, etc, all going on about different beings, not the source of all creation? 

Does that make sense?  

16 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Maybe I didnt make myself clear enough. My argument is: If there only exists one God, how can there exist false gods?

The conception of God in Abrahamic religions is different to that in pagan religions.  In pagan religions there is understood to be a numinous 'realm' or 'space' from and in which the gods appear as expressions of it.  It is rather like an energy field in which circles can be drawn which may over lap and even contain each other.  The gods are dynamics of this field and actually form the basis for the form and structure of the cosmos.  And while 'high' gods may stand in sometimes for the absolute there is always a sense that they are not the absolute themselves.

In Abrahamic religions there is only God who has in a sense absorbed this numinous field into his own nature.  There is for them, nothing other than God.  So pagan gods would be false idols - just statues of stone or wood expressing man's vanity.  Obviously for the pagan the whole pantheon has reality and the gods interplay on all levels of the cosmos.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Paradoxal said:

I downvoted as I didn't wish to dig up parts of the post from a few weeks back (I only read it when I downvoted, so I'm fairly late), but since you asked...

This, for example, is what actually happened. 

This is blatantly false and I'm unsure where you found such information (ah, who am I kidding? Obviously from the church). The only kernel of truth in it is that *yes, rapes did happen*, but it was the invading crusaders who were committing them! 

First, compared to the cultural genocide that Christianity (and Islam, for the record) have committed since their inception, it would have been much preferable to stay "tribal" as you call it. However, most importantly, Christian culture remains very "tribal" despite what you're implying. Christians still kill others for not lining up with their beliefs. They still ostracize and discriminate against "othered" cultures. They still belittle and berate those that they cannot be bothered to understand. 

As a man, you are still liable to be "called to defend the tribe, to the death most likely, having to leave the women and children back at the home." This is called "war," or sometimes, "peacekeeping." In fact, the situations in the middle east unfolding currently are directly caused by European and American Christian interference and obstruction (look to the end of WW1 for most of the modern conflicts roots). You, as a man, are still expendable (unless, of course, you are a president or other socially "important" figure). 

"Barbarian" is used to describe someone whose language you cannot be bothered to understand. The very fact that it is being used to describe people who will "inevitably" attack Christendom does not paint a kindly picture of "loving thy neighbor." 

This is still the motus operandi of the American right-wing, and they still get away with it. People are killed because of this shit even today, even in "first world" countries. 

Using this logic, you could say that the *holocaust* was a "social and cultural phenomena," despite it very clearly being something that should not be described that way. Do not dismiss the atrocities committed in the past, for as long as we try to distance ourselves from our darker history, we will be doomed to repeat it. 

If that creator were truly all knowing and all powerful, then they would be nothing more than a sadistic psychopath. 

Now, please let me be clear that there *are* good aspects to Christianity. I don't believe all Christians are "bad," but I do see a lot of very critical flaws in the system that is commonly taught.

Part of why I'm critical here is that said flaws have been a very, very negative influence on the world over the last two-thousand years, vastly outweighing the good that has been done. Yes, some people have been saved due to Christianity, but many more have been killed for the good of those few. Despite all this, it seems like folks are willfully blind to the atrocities that they benefit from, brushing them under the rug like you do in your posts. "It's a shame" doesn't cover it when entire cultures have been wiped out and millions of people have been tortured and killed to spread "love and peace."

I only downvoted this to say I think almost every point is incorrect.  Nothing personal you are free to hold your own views.  But I would suggest you study more history.

39 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

why bother percecuting pagans?

You really have to listen to the podcast for that. It wasn't how I thought it went down at all. It was way less violent than I previously stated. The fact that there was the level of violence there was now astounds me, and for the various reasons it existed. 

Prof. Alex Sager takes Crawford to school... There is really not much more to say... It's way more nuanced than I ever could of imagined... 

The podcast is very new, just a couple of days old, have a listen & get up to date... 

Edited by Thrice Daily

50 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Good post.

but on this in particular, I find it a little strange. If they truly belive there is only one God, and not that their god is the only true one, why bother percecuting pagans? Wouldnt an Odinist by definition be worshipping the very same deity If they truly belive there was only one, single God?

I know Odin as Wodan, the wild hunter.

somehow I don't think Christians could see this god as the same as their god.

Spoiler

1065wildhuntofodin.jpg?v=1631370987&width=3000

you can zoom in wonderfully on the website of the museum

https://www.nasjonalmuseet.no/en/collection/object/NG.M.00258

Edited by blue eyed snake
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturaNaturans said:

They persecute pagans because it doesn't matter what they (as in, individual believers) personally believe. Rather, much like how nation-states interact in the international stage, a claim of "one true god" can only be staked if they are willing and able to defend it; a nation cannot claim sovereignty over their borders if they do not have the capacity to defend those borders. 

2 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

As those "false gods" were worshiped for thousands of years before this "true god," believers in this new divinity must draw this line to defend it.

Though, I could ask you the same question: If there exists one God, how can other gods possibly have been conceived of and worshiped by human hands? 

3 minutes ago, Thrice Daily said:

missplaced

Well, we can start from here. How many cultures have been wiped out by Christian warfare? How many people have had their lives irreparably twisted by misguided and misplaced Christian hatred? I would argue that you would need to be a fool to love a system of belief that has hurt so many things dear to you. 

8 minutes ago, Thrice Daily said:

You do get some things right, as I did.

And you believe a podcast, of all things, is a reliable enough source of information to correct whatever I've got wrong?

4 minutes ago, Apech said:

I only downvoted this to say I think almost every point is incorrect.  Nothing personal you are free to hold your own views.  But I would suggest you study more history.

I would give you the same recommendation, however with the caveat of a careful examination of sources that you use! Make sure that you consider the motivations of publisher, author, and research teams of each source, as well as the time period it was published under and the medium it was published in.

Critical thinking in these sorts of loaded matters is extremely important, but is often not taught. Using church sources or podcasts for history knowledge, for example, is entirely invalid and any knowledge gained through such sources is questionable at best and infohazard at worst, as such sources are by their very nature, unchecked in power and unaccountable in responsibility. Likewise, large organizations such as the church have very specific motives for whatever information they release, which needs to be taken into account. 

26 minutes ago, Paradoxal said:

And you believe a podcast, of all things, is a reliable enough source of information to correct whatever I've got wrong?

Yep, it's all pretty neutral stuff. Have a listen You Might be surprised. 

48 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

I know Odin as Wodan, the wild hunter.

somehow I don't think Christians could see this god as the same as their god.

Hide contents

1065wildhuntofodin.jpg?v=1631370987&width=3000

you can zoom in wonderfully on the website of the museum

https://www.nasjonalmuseet.no/en/collection/object/NG.M.00258

There is a poem written to this pic by Welhaven. Asgaardreien (road to Asgard), 1844. It is translated by AI, so much of the poetry is lost. But regardless, here you go:

**"Through the Air in the Night it travels
a procession on foaming black horses.
In stormy haste, the wild hordes are driving,
they have only clouds as their foothold.
It goes over dale, over field and heath,
through darkness and storm; they heed it not.
The wanderer throws himself in terror on the road.
Hear the noise – it is the Asgard Ride!

Thor, the strong one, with lifted hammer,
stands high in his chariot, leading the band;
he strikes his shield, and red flames
illuminate the nocturnal procession with the blow.
Then the horns sound, then there is noise
of bells and clinking reins,
then the swarm howls and the people listen
with growing fear in their trembling huts.

The Asgard Ride rides in formation
in autumn and winter on harsh nights,
but it travels most at Christmastime;
then it holds a feast with trolls and giants,
then it sweeps low over meadow and path
and rushes past the noisy village –
then beware, farmer, keep order and decorum;
for the Asgard Ride is soon at your farm!

When the beer brews in the timbered house
and awakens the heathen Christmas customs,
and the fire casts its glow from the hearth
on swinging knives and wild glances,
then a shudder often goes through the revelry;
then the ride of the nocturnal hordes is heard,
then the wall creaks, then the mug dances;
for the Asgard Ride encircles the house.

A wedding was held at Upper Flage
for three holy Christmas days to the end.
Among maidens, none matched the bride,
and none among young men matched the groom.
There was a splendor in the polished hall
of covered tables and costly metal,
there was a treasure that came to light,
of copper on the walls and silver on the tables.

And merrily drums and fiddles resounded,
and the groom stepped his dance
manfully; he led his bride among lads and girls –
then the dance was light and strong!
To the dancer's mighty leaps and hops
the maiden whirled like a spinning top;
then the noise and the music merged,
then the hall roared with life and joy.

On the third evening, when the beer was drunk
throughout the holy feast by young and old,
then the thirst in the party was well quenched,
but the lads were drunk and heavy.
Our bride wore her crown again;
for now the toast would go around the table.
And now the master of the kitchen took the word
and demanded silence with a knock on the table.

Then into the feasting crowd burst
the widely feared Berserkers of Seim;
their eyes rolled dark and wild,
on their foreheads were marks of battle.
They leapt across the hall’s floor –
yes, it was the brothers Grim and Ulv!
Grim, who had just been rejected by the bride,
now came uninvited, and uncalled.

The drowsy guests jumped up in fear
and had little will to fight.
Every staggering man who raised his fist
was grabbed by the chest and thrown aside.
The groom put down his cup,
stepped on the bench and called for peace.
But the brothers had already drawn their knives from their belts;
it was the groom’s life they sought.

Then the women gathered in a cluster
and formed a guard around the besieged;
behind tables and benches, piled in a heap,
they stood trapped by the high seat.
The oldest woman in their flock
bared her graying locks,
and gave the groom a son’s name,
and took him on her lap and held him embraced.

But the brothers ignored the women’s tenderness,
they stormed forward over tables and benches
and broke through the women’s flock with wildness –
then there was no longer any thought of peace.
They grabbed their victim and dragged him
to the hall’s door and out through it.
Then there was a raging fight in the yard,
and the guests followed in wild disorder.

They rushed out with torches and brands;
for over the region darkness loomed.
Then they saw the groom standing upright;
now he was strengthened by the winter air.
He used his knife for slashes and thrusts –
so he gave back what the others offered.
The three formed a dreadful bundle,
and none of them would let go of the grip.

Then Grim suddenly fell,
and blood streamed widely from his chest.
All the harder the other two wrestled
and held each other in a tight grip.
At last, the groom was thrown to the ground,
and the knife was already at his throat,
but Ulv hesitated and stood stunned,
trembling and shaking like an aspen leaf.

For through the air in the darkness whistled
a howling procession on snorting horses;
it rushed over the forest toward the bride's house,
and wanted to visit the bloody feast.
Then horns sounded, then there was noise
of bells and clinking reins.
Now it was near – it came over the heath –
a scream was heard: It is the Asgard Ride!

Then there was a storm between earth and sky,
that cast terror into every heart;
it whirled away in growing tumult,
it beat with wings, it grabbed with arms.
Then it was that Ulv was dragged by the hair,
and hurled into the air and carried away,
yes, carried over the forest, over the mountain top –
he was never heard from again, he was nowhere to be found.

When the noise quieted at the place of terror,
Grim lay crumpled from the death struggle,
but the groom was led over the snow,
and placed on the bench in the guest room.
His head swayed, his blood flowed,
he hovered for a time between life and death;
but he was cared for and well treated,
by spring he had recovered from it all.

Now he sits bent and deeply aged,
and can gather his kin around the hearth,
now he often sits with tales in the company
and shortens the time for young and old.
So it was the latest Christmas Eve,
when the youth shouted: "Tell, tell!"
Then his eyes flamed, then he looked back,
then he conjured up his wedding days."**

• Like 2

in most ways it is not possible to somehow integrate the Old and New testament "God" regardless of various rationalizations or work arounds. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

There is a poem written to this pic by Welhaven. Asgaardreien (road to Asgard), 1844. It is translated by AI, so much of the poetry is lost. But regardless, here you go:

This is how the wild hunt looks today. Possibly for the better:

Nyheter, jul | Sjeldent syn i Midtbygda i romjulen!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

But I do not want to be a dick here, but I do somehow feel like I am not making myself understood here. If you are truly convinced that there is one god and one god only, why bother how and who people are worship? Is it not a paradox?

Yes I see what you mean.  Perhaps the only answer is human nature?

• Sad 1

if  the Abrahamic god is a particular individual  being then there is no way to integrate that with more "eastern" religions.

27 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

But I do not want to be a dick here, but I do somehow feel like I am not making myself understood here. If you are truly convinced that there is one god and one god only, why bother how and who people are worship? Is it not a paradox?

I grew up on Christianity.  I took up with Eastern thought.  I've read everything there is to read.  I've come to one self-realized conclusion.  That we, humans, ARE god.  The intelligence that manifests our past, present, and future is contained in our DNA.  That the same DNA, although different variations, is contained in all animal and plant life. And maybe rocks have consciousness.  Water does.

When a fetus is forming, all the cells that form are identical to one another.  It's not until the cells line up next to each other that the determination is made whether the group of cells will be a fingernail, a blood cell, a hair cell, any kind.  It's the intelligence of the DNA telling the cells of the fetus to go out on the little finger exactly 22,543 times before you gently turn around and come back.

Personally, I FIND THAT ASTOUNDING!!!  The incredible intelligence transmitted by the DNA of the mother and father to propogate the line.  But, being in genealogy, I fully recognize that the further and further you go back on Ancestry, the more and more you run into the same people, or 'cousins', as we call each other.  The trajectory of the 'lines' merging together toward the beginning shows me that, as it says in the DDJ, 'the function of the Dao is reversion'.

• Like 3