@blue eyed snake it’s nice to get a laugh out of you. 

One time my Kung-Fu teacher warned me, I could end up “balanced to death” 

It made my smile inside the same way I felt when I just seen your last reaction. Thanks mate…

Edited by Thrice Daily

@Apech your question , in physical terms is such a cracker… 

Here is a modern attempt to answer it, (they aired this conversation yesterday :0)

I’m half in agreement with. Although I’d have pushed a different theory in about the virgin birth. 

I’ve got a theory but it’s pretty flimsy, on how it could be possible. It may have already been debunked earlier on though with the “little Mary” comment, Might share later though as it is unique to thread so far.

Edited by Thrice Daily

"trump prayed"? of course he does but to the powers of darkness that he embraces and draws his energy of maliciously destructive actions and hateful words from!  Btw, right wing Christian nationalism is a very deep and deadly lie;  it has nothing to do with an America that was never meant to be ruled by deceptive hate filled fear mongering against those that don' agree with it. (for instance by the likes of the KKK earlier in our history and now by dozens of dangerously similar spin offs)  America is meant to follow the U.S. constitution which spells out the separation of church and state among many other important modus-operandi thus be a country of laws applied equally to everyone!  (and to never be under  a fascist dictator)

• Like 2

Can agree with what you are saying about the constitution. The first and second amendments are excellent agreed.

I’m mostly Buddhist inspired in my thinking, but also with some Kung-Fu  for defence, but certainly not a fan of the KKK. 

Slavery has been a harsh part of most religions and I’m glad it got formally banned. 

I think the juice is worth the squeeze with free speech, even when it comes to firearms being deemed needed to defend it (empty hand combat would be better though)

live to fight another day… 

Whats your view on guns in the states, do you think over all it’s a good call?

MODERATOR NOTE: Locked per OP request. Discussions about current events/politics should be in the current events section only

Feel free to start new threads in the proper places. 

• Thanks 2