Lois

Prophecy of the Coming

Prophecy of the Coming

Rustle, trees, sway, reeds. A great storm is coming. The storm comes from the Lord God, the Creator of the Universe. A torrential rain will pour upon the earth, the face of the moon will darken, for behold, the Creator walks upon the Earth. All the hosts of heaven praise Him; there is none like our God. Rustle, trees, tell the people of the deeds of the Creator. He led His people out of Egypt, carrying them in His arms.

1 hour ago, Lois said:

Prophecy of the Coming

Rustle, trees, sway, reeds. A great storm is coming. The storm comes from the Lord God, the Creator of the Universe. A torrential rain will pour upon the earth, the face of the moon will darken, for behold, the Creator walks upon the Earth. All the hosts of heaven praise Him; there is none like our God. Rustle, trees, tell the people of the deeds of the Creator. He led His people out of Egypt, carrying them in His arms.

What is this from? And what is it supposed to signify? 

I can't stand incoherent string of words like this. Just say what do you want to say without the mystical (incoherent) part.

• Thanks 1

I dont like to 'toss' my own salad any more .... I go for the AI generated pre tosser  .... tossed   salad ; 

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

But I think we should also 'old style' , let's all chip in for a  soap box and some crazy sign on a wooden stick , for Lois .

( he already got the 'crazy look'    :)   ) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elysium said:

I can't stand incoherent string of words like this. Just say what do you want to say without the mystical (incoherent) part.

If you don't like mysticism, read Karlm Marx and Lenin

5 hours ago, Maddie said:

What is this from? And what is it supposed to signify? 

It's Q-balah-non.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

No AI image to accompany the babble?

2557416_1.png

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Lois said:

Prophecy of the Coming

Rustle, trees, sway, reeds. A great storm is coming. The storm comes from the Lord God, the Creator of the Universe

This is the prophecy of what happens after my neighbor eats Taco Bell.

• Haha 2

It's incredible how much ignorance and disrespect is in the comments section.

None of you can read the Dao de Jing; none; none of you can understand intuition, symbolism ot anything esoteric, or anything that requires realization to understand if the OP is word salad/AI babble, or incoherent in any way; none of you can see or hear if you cant make sense of the OP and instead falling into mob mentality, hater mentality, mocking to hurl stones and insults.

None of you. News flash, your the joke not the one trying to share with you.

This is whether you agree with the person and their inspiration or not.

Disgusting.