Dirk47

Keep it up Johnson

Hi,

I'm here because of Keep it up Johnson's recommendation in his book on Tantra Love Satisfies.   This forum doesn't appear to be specifically about non-ejaculatory orgasms and Tantra.  Is there a Tantra section? 

Hi Dirk47,

I don´t think there´s a particular tantra section but if you want to post about non-ejaculatory orgasms and other topics related to Men´s sexuality, that would go in the Mens section of the Gender Gardens.  I think sexual topics of interest to both men and women could go in the Grotto.  My own sense of the board is that most long-term Bums aren´t especially interested in tantra in the popular sexual sense of the word, but, who knows, perhaps you´ll start an active discussion.  

3 hours ago, Dirk47 said:

Hi,

I'm here because of Keep it up Johnson's recommendation in his book on Tantra Love Satisfies.   This forum doesn't appear to be specifically about non-ejaculatory orgasms and Tantra.  Is there a Tantra section? 

I dont think you will find a forum  like that ..... not sure  though

' Non ejac forum.  org '   ( the org is short for orgasm, of course  :)   )

I will say this here though .... many posts in the past here seem to postulate  an ejaculation that happens and is somehow forced not to happen .

Dont do that !

You will be much better off to cultivate an orgasm that doesnt involve ejaculation in the first place .... instead of invoking it and then suppressing it .

Good luck ... most guys seem to think ;  org = ejac

To suggest otherwise in general company I got a  :wacko: from the men

and from the woman ....

image.png.15a4f9e74802dc0b25680effc1ce2532.png

9 hours ago, Dirk47 said:

Hi,

It is a trap. Learning such things from books and forums is a sure way to get internal damage.

Tantra has nothing to do with sex; it is just that "Sex" and chasing primitive desires sells well, which is why all kinds of quacks are doing business on it.

There is a big gap in audience size between "I want to have sex/pleasure"  and "I want to evolve myself/cultivate."

Funnily enough, if you choose the second variant in life, you won't ever be bothered by the first option.

10 hours ago, Neirong said:

It is a trap. Learning such things from books and forums is a sure way to get internal damage.

Tantra has nothing to do with sex; it is just that "Sex" and chasing primitive desires sells well, which is why all kinds of quacks are doing business on it.

The book hammers home the point that Tantra isn't solely about sex, it's about energy.   Face facts, ...men get hard-ons, that's why YOU are here...because your dad got hard-ons. 

2 minutes ago, Dirk47 said:

The book hammers home the point that Tantra isn't solely about sex, it's about energy.   Face facts, ...men get hard-ons, that's why YOU are here...because your dad got hard-ons. 

Yes! in fact very little of tantra is about sex, but most westerners don't realize this. 

@Dirk47  Can´t say I didn´t warn ya!  The whole subject of what might be called "sacred sexuality" isn´t very popular in this forum.  Doesn´t mean it´s not worth exploring though.  Although not an expert (at least not according to my exes), I believe there´s a lot of good that can come from eroto-spiritual questing.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

My question  was, I haven't  ejaculated for about a month, I don't particularly want to either.  However the male sex-cycle is apparently 23 days so i guess if I don't soon, a nocturnal emission is due, which is  a drag.   

Edited by Dirk47

On 6/20/2024 at 1:48 AM, Nungali said:

I dont think you will find a forum  like that ..... not sure  though

' Non ejac forum.  org '   ( the org is short for orgasm, of course  :)   )

I will say this here though .... many posts in the past here seem to postulate  an ejaculation that happens and is somehow forced not to happen .

Dont do that !

You will be much better off to cultivate an orgasm that doesnt involve ejaculation in the first place .... instead of invoking it and then suppressing it .

You're not talking to an ignoramus in these matters.

Prostate -muscle strengthening/squeezing to induce dry-orgasm is for beginners only.    An ignorant  fucker has to start somewhere and that's it.   The book (not that I'm here to tout it) explains all that, in fact a great deal of it is for beginners who have no clue about lasting longer during sex.   That's the start point.  He who manages to do that should then aim to just use awareness of energy and Chakras to induce dry-orgasms instead.  That's the next level.   
Sexual lust is to be avoided.   Lust is as trash or poison that wants to come out of the genitals.  Tantra means 'to weave'...preferably for two lovers to weave in and out of each other's energy centres during love...sending energy upwards and outwards....i..e making love...i..e sex....i.e. love.... but what's the title of the book?  That's the central theme.  

Tantra (n.)

, from Sanskrit tantram, literally "loom, warp," hence, figuratively, "groundwork, system, doctrine,"

as some say;   'text' .

IIRC, a lot of it traces back to modern Western sources like Barbara Keesling. Mantak Chia repackaged it as Daoist, others repackaged it as Shaiva Tantra.