Sign in to follow this  
AncestralWay

Hi everyone

Hey everyone. I am interested in pursuing Daoist arts of daily living and finding ways to incorporate that into a wider view of the world and how that can provide a good example to others. I am currently a regular member of a society (not a bum technically atm lol) but I am seeking a transition into a life where more meditation and time for Daoist medical study is possible. I am focusing right now on work and on saving money to create a Daoistic lifestyle and want to find others near myself who may be able to help me get there and who I might can help in return, or at least find supportive connections. I am in Georgia, USA and work a job in construction but don’t have a good place to stay. I hope it’s not too direct but I am hoping to find a room to rent that would be suitable for meditation in the evenings after work. I am going to look into Shambala meditation centers as that might be helpful but otherwise if anyone in my area is open to supporting a WOOFER then I can help financially. Thanks and looking forward to meeting some folks!

Sign in to follow this