Sign in to follow this  
Kyungsay

Bagua, nei gong, meditation etc

Hello all, I'm looking for feedback on a few teachers. I'm 74, have a very good sitting practice (over 50 years), recently I wanted to add bagua to my practices. I bought an online course from Tom Bisio, it seems good. Then I found Damo Mitchell, I started the nei gong training about 3 months ago.

Not certain about Him yet, but starting a new 5 year course may be too much as i don't want to put my own practice aside to make time for a new training.

Also I studied Wu style Tai chi with BK Frantsis maybe 30 years ago. I started asking him a question during a weekend class, He yelled at me saying, "I don't need to hear your whole fucking story". I wasn't really taking story but, it kinda put me off, that and the fact that he spent way to much time talking about how great he is. But, there was some useful teachings there.

After that, I found Bernard langan in California. He is quite accomplished but, I didn't continue studying with Him, partly because i couldn't afford to travel to expensive lessons.

So, yeh I'm just looking for any constructive feedback, thank you.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 24/06/2024 at 9:01 PM, Kyungsay said:

… he spent way to much time talking about how great he is. …

:D yes there’s a lot of that about! Welcome to the forum. :) 

Edited by Cobie

Sign in to follow this