Daniel

Who or what is "satan"?

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

boring...

You seem to have missed the point.

Nah , he just doesnt want to engage with you ... and more and more readers are realizing why !

31 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Old3bob was  quoting from an hermetic one . That was bleedin' obvious !

OldBob was quoting:  "Mahatma Letter – Number 59, Received London about July, 1883." 

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

he just doesnt want to engage with you

He replied.  If he didn't want to engage in conversation, that's his choice.  If he replies, I'm probably going to take that as an invitation to engage.

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

OldBob was quoting:  "Mahatma Letter – Number 59, Received London about July, 1883." 

right ... and what organization are the mahatma letters from  ????

nothing but Mahatma letters, while in the latter some letters have been added from three pupils of The Mahatmas M. and K.H. —: H. P. Blavatsky, T. Subba Row, and Damodar K. Mavalankar

that took 8 seconds to look up .   Try it sometime .

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

He replied.  If he didn't want to engage in conversation, that's his choice.  If he replies, I'm probably going to take that as an invitation to engage.

And will you accept  it  ? 

image.png.49eadf982315381daf38c96176131740.png

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Blavatsky

Theosophy

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

And will you accept  it  ? 

Do I have a choice?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Theosophy

Your replies are becoming unfathomable .

Selecting one word out of post and editing the rest out and then responding to it with one word back ... you  might under stand that due to the workings inside your mind , but others can not see  that  and becomes, at least 'obscure' .

But then again, that might be your aim here , to try and cover blunders you made by responding obscurely  ?

Whats this one supposed to mean ? 

You do realize the connection between Blavatski and Theosophists ?

Edited by Nungali

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Do I have a choice?

Of course

image.png.edc424c2670a769470660f223cef8dc7.png

26 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Of course

I have a choice?

He's not engaging.  What are my choices?

30 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Your replies are becoming unfathomable

That's because you've lost touch of the conversation OldBob and I were having.

He and I agreed it would be good to present both sides if possible.

Do you disagree with this?

If so, do you want/need me to review with you the matter which we were discussing which very likely has 2 viewpoints?

Posted (edited)

@Nungali

Your perspective has more weight because of how much experience you have in that field. However at the end of the day, I'm going to rely on my own investigation and judgement. While taking into account everything you just said, my opinion that organized, satanic/occult ritual abuses are happening all over the world didn't change. People are free to do their own investigations and decide for themselves. 

Peace ✌️ 

Edited by Salvijus
  • Thanks 1

Of course . I was just gracing you with some other and wider sources so can can add that to the mix from which to draw your own conclusions from 

People will do what they will, and believe what they will , mostly due to their own belief  systems .

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Daniel said:

That's because you've lost touch of the conversation OldBob and I were having.

He and I agreed it would be good to present both sides if possible.

Do you disagree with this?

If so, do you want/need me to review with you the matter which we were discussing which very likely has 2 viewpoints?

you play strange Daniel, apparently that turns your crank?  Our "conversation" was a very short one since my crank turns differently from yours... I suggest consider changing the strange parts....  

Edited by old3bob
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, old3bob said:

you play strange Daniel, apparently that turns your crank?  Our "conversation" was a very short one since my crank turns differently from yours... I suggest getting the strange parts....  

You didn't agree that it would be good to see both sides of the issue?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, old3bob said:

you play strange Daniel, apparently that turns your crank?  Our "conversation" was a very short one since my crank turns differently from yours... I suggest getting the strange parts....  

Good !  You responded to him to put him straight .... 

now he can harass you instead 

:D 

Oh yeah  ...  a correction  :

You might want  to change ' that turns your '  to  'you are a ' ,

:) 

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/crank

.... " Nimrod "  :D  :D  :D 

Spoiler

נטלו ומסרו לנמרוד. אמר לו: עבוד לאש. אמר לו אברהם: ואעבוד למים, שמכבים את האש? אמר לו נמרוד: עבוד למים! אמר לו: אם כך, אעבוד לענן, שנושא את המים? אמר לו: עבוד לענן! אמר לו: אם כך, אעבוד לרוח, שמפזרת עננים? אמר לו: עבוד לרוח! אמר לו: ונעבוד לבן אדם, שסובל הרוחות? אמר לו: מילים אתה מכביר, אני איני משתחוה אלא לאוּר - הרי אני משליכך בתוכו, ויבא אלוה שאתה משתחוה לו ויצילך הימנו! היה שם הרן עומד. אמר: מה נפשך, אם ינצח אברהם - אומַר 'משל אברהם אני', ואם ינצח נמרוד - אומַר 'משל נמרוד אני'. כיון שירד אברהם לכבשן האש וניצול, אמרו לו: משל מי אתה? אמר להם: משל אברהם אני! נטלוהו והשליכוהו לאור, ונחמרו בני מעיו ויצא ומת על פני תרח אביו. וכך נאמר: וימת הרן על פני תרח אביו. (בראשית רבה ל"ח, יג)

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

No thanks ... you might 'review' it like  you did regarding the 'conversation'  about your claim for  a   'pentagram' on Solomon's seal ring ..

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

No thanks ... you might 'review' it like  you did regarding the 'conversation'  about your claim for  a   'pentagram' on Solomon's seal ring ..

NN asked when it appeared in the Jewish record.  The answer I gave was correct.  It matched yours, except mine was not so irrationally certain.

But that didn't stop you from contradicting yourself, because your attention span is stunted, probably more-so while you are online ... hunting.

"A crankshaft is a mechanical component used in a piston engine to convert the reciprocating motion into rotational motion. The crankshaft is a rotating shaft containing one or more crankpins, that are driven by the pistons via the connecting rods".   

We need to have our short block right, then the long block, then everything attached to that, and lastly the timing should at least be in the ballpark to get going...

crank.jpg.ddcf1d2b9c0d6ad9614a9fc89b2b4d8f.jpg

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

You didn't agree that it would be good to see both sides of the issue?

Sure, but it can be hard to see "unity in diversity" 

51 minutes ago, old3bob said:

Sure, but it can be hard to see "unity in diversity" 

That was the only point I was making to Nungali.  You and I agreed it would be good to look at both sides.  

Regarding Unity in Diversity, that gives me an idea for a thread topic.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, old3bob said:

crank.jpg.ddcf1d2b9c0d6ad9614a9fc89b2b4d8f.jpg

Look at that beauty.  It's weird and wonderful.

When you were mentioning getting myself some strange parts I was thinking back to my veggie-mobile.  A 79 Mercedes 240d.  Trashed, totally trashed, I bought it for practically nothing.  It was recovered from a flood.  But I rigged to run on veggie oil.  It ran for about 3 years before the transmission died.

But it was strange, for sure.  It smelled like french-fries running down the road.  I used clean peanut oil. From Costo.   

Edited by Daniel

Posted (edited)

I edited my post to read, consider changing the strange parts...

Edited by old3bob

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

NN asked when it appeared in the Jewish record.  The answer I gave was correct.  It matched yours, except mine was not so irrationally certain.

But that didn't stop you from contradicting yourself, because your attention span is stunted, probably more-so while you are online ... hunting.

No he didnt , he asked when it appeared in the record .

You then asked him 'The Jewish record ? "  and went on to talk about that  ..... go look at the text ... to 'refresh your memory' ... unless you are deliberately lying ?

But I do understand that someone with your condition may well believe that is what happened  ;  " NN asked when it appeared in the Jewish record "    Go have a look .... then decide  if you are lying or 'conditionally delusional  '  ( otherwise known as 'bad memory ' )

If  what you say is accurate you could post the text right here .

You state a lie, I prove you wrong, then you switch to another one  and I prove that wrong too ....   what will Daniel do now   ?