Daniel

Who or what is "satan"?

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Cobie said:

“often depicted in the shape of either a pentagram or a hexagram”  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon 

esoteric/mystical meaning has 6 points for Solomons seal, whereas five is the sign of a human being, but when inverted its normally the sign of corruption wherein vice is virtue...not unlike the idea of an inverted cross.  (not the same as St. Peter's use in a protest like context)  Impressionable  people don't know what they are doing with a lot of various symbols!

download.png.751471ab6a4f80f6315e680e132fec7c.png

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I'm having some insights here at the moment based on what Cobie said snake being a penis. 

The creative sexual energy is indeed inside the penis and sexual energy is the creative energy. 

Now I believe if people are invoking the Spirit of a serpant in order to transcend and transmute their lower sexual energies into higher energies, then snake related practices make sense. But if the snake takes over you, you've succumbed into darkness. You're supposed to transcend your penis(lower nature) , not to become one. That's what Magdalene standing on a snake symbolizes perhaps. 

you will find many posts on this site about 'kundalini'  which are saying similar things in other words .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Salvijus said:

That's why we have different opinions on this matter. 

So, you have actually encountered snake worship in Satanism ?

or do we have a difference in opinion due to my experience Vs 'what you have heard ' .

Again, depending on definitions of 'worship' I have seen more Christians 'worship' snakes ;

image.png.bc3dc5d776a83bb07f4084bb1382b23b.png

image.png.8108ccae8c5f864cc8780cde8b39d535.png

13 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I have no idea how you made that connection that  aligning yourself with unconditional infinite love of God makes you like a dancing animal master. 

You commented  " Yea but it's about making the entire world your family. "   The indigenous viewpoint is man is part of the family of animals . He is not seen as superior or dominant over them , or even as 'separate' . However it is realized he DOES have certain different powers and to be a responsible 'family member' he must use them wisely and respectfully, or they might run out of control *as they have ) .  In this regard he is 'master of animals '  . The old cave art shows a man in animal costume dancing , doing a ceremony to affirm his  hope  to have a successful hunt  but to respect the law and ritual required about the way he does it .

Dancing animal master is a type of primitive human 'logus ', the 'macrocosmic man'  ....  the 'archetype of man ' , Adam Kadamon , etc .

image.png.a247874ffed0654cbf3f8715222785bc.png

7 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Is «friend in India» more authorative then britannica?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Star-of-David

and it doesnt have a dot in the middle like the 'real traditional one '  (of daniel )     :D  

It seems Daniel's little world has developed deeper cracks and is falling apart all over the place and being noticed by more and more people  ;)

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

^^ intellectual laziness, or atrophy, or exhaustion ^^ 

Books are written about this topic.  Reading them requires time, effort, motivation.   All of those are compromised by your tunnel vision and the rewards of self-validating your prejudices.  Literally pre-judging and assuming your limited view contains enough data to produce an informed conclusion.  But like I mentioned above, dude, you could be simply exhausted.  It's what happens.  It's natural.  It doesn't mean anything is wrong with you, as @Cobie is assuming of my words.  It means you're human.  But even this might be considered an insult if you have decided that you are a god or god-like.

Here, you need this.  It's excellent.  I'll send it you.  For free.  But you'd have to read much more than an essay.  Maybe you don't actually care UNLESS it's anti-Jewish.  And that's fine.  I don't judge you harshly for it.  It's only natural.  Strong and wrong but natural.

image.png.e0b2ccaf5c2507195a93649304137396.png

5 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Exhaustion. I am fairly straight forward by nature. When about does the pentagram show up in the record, and where?

Egypt .... thats where the Jews got it from .

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

In the Jewish record?  King Solomon.  It is literally, Solomon's seal.  Probably Silver.  He had contact with many cultures including the very beautiful Queen Sheba, of Egypt.

What ?

Solomons pentagram ?

Dude !  Thatr is hermetics !

image.png.49a9a9b6c670dc1bb52b00260b389e43.png

You dont even know the difference between a pentagram and  Solomonas seal and the star of david  the jewish symbol

WOW!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, old3bob said:

wrong, pentagram means five points,  Solomons seal was /is of two interlaced rectangles making 6 points.  

This is what I was referring to.  Also please refer to the wikipedia screenshot.  Either 5 or 6.  5 is a seal, closing.  6 is connection to everything.  Binding a demon would be with the pentagram.  Speaking with animals, would be perhaps the hexagam.  So, they're very different, actually.  The pentagram is more accurately understood as the seal of Solomon.  But, if you prefer a compromise.  We're both right and neither of us is wrong.

Screenshot_20240707_161239.jpg.337ac523be6f6260cc2d38bd7bbd3466.jpg

Screenshot_20240707_161221.jpg.c98a18bd9abb4d330c0a2e99c7da9dd3.jpg

Screenshot_20240707_161403.thumb.jpg.fadbb9ac8b5382269ef014ff54f94e2a.jpg

Edited by Daniel
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

Yes, it was a dick-measuring contest. :D

:D

I hand over my best joke in the thread award to you   :)

• Haha 1

two interlaced rectangles making 6 point

count again

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

Yes, it was a dick-measuring contest. :D

I like the way you think 

Now you done it Cobie .... 

(my weird imagination )

" Whats this bullshit about now Moses ? "

" My God is superior .... check this baby out  ! "

" bring out my magicians ... okay boys , get em out . "

And then Moses went about donging the other serpents on their heads with his extra large serpent .

or this ;

image.png.e320b97083f63f93a9b3393ebded8610.png

" Fer God's sakes ....  put it away Moses !  "

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Egypt .... thats where the Jews got it from .

Bro-seph.  Watch out, we agree.  Poor Matt will forget that I don't know shit.

We're supposed to be rivals.  Get back into character, man!

Edited by Daniel

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Dude !  Thatr is hermetics !

Which probably got it from Egypt.

Edited by Daniel

wrong, pentagram means five points,  Solomons seal was /is of two interlaced rectangles making 6 points.  

Now now Bob .... you know what happens when you  show daniel has been wrong  ( remember last time )

image.png.a51fe98449c25940ecda6604f57e2386.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

“often depicted in the shape of either a pentagram or a hexagram” 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon 

Eh ?

he Seal of Solomon or Ring of Solomon (Hebrew: חותם שלמה, Ḥotam Shlomo; Arabic: خاتم سليمان, Khātam Sulaymān; Turkish: Mühr-ü Süleyman) is the legendary signet ring attributed to the Israelite king Solomon in medieval mystical traditions, from which it developed in parallel within Jewish mysticism, Islamic mysticism and Western occultism.

The pentegram of solomon comes from a medieval grimoire

the star of David is the hexagram

Boy has daniel created some confusion about Judaism here !

Posted (edited)

Please everyone, take a look at the bullshit that is being posted by Nungali.  The man flip-fllops in two consecutive posts.  First he says tthe pentagram iis egyptian, then he flip-slops in the very next post to correct me because I implied it came from egypt as well.

Screenshot_20240707_162335.jpg.30739a6c5457f3409c9ff1f939bc8aa8.jpg

Hermetics are greek.  ~shakes my head~  The man is cuckoo for cocoa-puffs.  Nungali go back the esoteric forum.  You're acting like a jackass.

Edited by Daniel

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Boy has daniel created some confusion about Judaism here !

I have nothing to do with what Cobie and/or oldBob are posting.

• Wow 1

Just now, Nungali said:

Clearly the influx of satanism has infiltrated Christmas     :) 

You would know

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Now now Bob .... you know what happens when you  show daniel has been wrong  ( remember last time )

Except you just posted that oldBob was wrong and I was right.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Nungali said:

depending on definitions of 'worship' I have seen more Christians 'worship' snakes

wow, you really are confused.  whatever definition you're using Nungali, it's shared by very few, perhaps ... only you.