yugenphoenix

Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan

I have been diagnosed by my TCM practitioner with Heart Yin Deficiency. He is a very skilled acupuncturist but does not use herbs at all. I trust him with my health very much and that of my family…he has healed my daughter of a serious stomach ailment that would have required an invasive procedure and he healed a back injury that I had for years before I met him. I felt energy releasing from my back when he healed it with just one treatment. 

I want to perhaps try this formula for my condition but I wonder what online store you would all advise I trust to buy it? I live nowhere near a metropolitan area or I would just visit the local Chinese apothecary 😁

Thank you for your advise friends 🙏

Sorry but you can't possibly self-medicate in Chinese Medicine by using some random formula. A Chinese Medicine herbalist will never prescribe you the same herbal formula twice since your condition is always changing and as a result the practitioner will adapt the formula to the changes in the existing condition. 

You are dealing here with unseen forces ; the dynamic and complex nature of the Five Forces and how the they affect YOU plus your own energetic makeup and overall state of yin-yang imbalance not only Heart Yin deficiency.

The doctor will slowly progress through various stages before tackling the Heart. The internal organs work together; you can't possibly tackle one without causing an effect in another and the whole system. 

You ought to see an experienced herbalist for that. And you are taking about the Heart, the House of Fire, no other than that.

DO NOT MEDICATE YOURSELF FROM THE CHINESE MEDICINE PERSPECTIVE or else you can cause yourself some serious damage and worsen your own condition. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Gerard said:

Sorry but you can't possibly self-medicate in Chinese Medicine by using some random formula. A Chinese Medicine herbalist will never prescribe you the same herbal formula twice since your condition is always changing and as a result the practitioner will adapt the formula to the changes in the existing condition. 

You are dealing here with unseen forces ; the dynamic and complex nature of the Five Forces and how the they affect YOU plus your own energetic makeup and overall state of yin-yang imbalance not only Heart Yin deficiency.

The doctor will slowly progress through various stages before tackling the Heart. The internal organs work together; you can't possibly tackle one without causing an effect in another and the whole system. 

You ought to see an experienced herbalist for that. And you are taking about the Heart, the House of Fire, no other than that.

DO NOT MEDICATE YOURSELF FROM THE CHINESE MEDICINE PERSPECTIVE or else you can cause yourself some serious damage and worsen your own condition. 

Good luck!

Thank you sir 🙏🙇🏻 

I will absolutely follow your advice! So lucky it was you who responded and saved me from hurting myself. 

Edited by yugenphoenix