Hello all,

My name is Paul, I'm an engineer by trade from the UK and I'm seeking answers and evidence, and hopefully contribute something in return.

I have experienced a number of incidents which defy logic but also are unrepeatable. I could only interpret these events as beyond current technological understanding since I had no data or evidence to work with. This has led me down a bit of a rabbit hole ever since. I have heard many stories regarding Siddhis and Chi control but I have not witnessed such things myself.

One particular video has caught my attention and that is the video of Mo Pai Master, John Chang who seemingly demonstrated an ability to control physical objects at a distance and discharged energy from just below his hypogastric region.

Can someone kindly recommend a person who would be willing to demonstrate such things and allow me to record and gather data if possible?

I am not part of an organisation, this can be kept purely between myself and the demostrator if preferred.

Thanks,

Paul

• Like 2

On 7/9/2024 at 9:29 AM, theengineer said:

Hello all,

My name is Paul, I'm an engineer by trade from the UK and I'm seeking answers and evidence, and hopefully contribute something in return.

I have experienced a number of incidents which defy logic but also are unrepeatable. I could only interpret these events as beyond current technological understanding since I had no data or evidence to work with. This has led me down a bit of a rabbit hole ever since. I have heard many stories regarding Siddhis and Chi control but I have not witnessed such things myself.

One particular video has caught my attention and that is the video of Mo Pai Master, John Chang who seemingly demonstrated an ability to control physical objects at a distance and discharged energy from just below his hypogastric region.

Can someone kindly recommend a person who would be willing to demonstrate such things and allow me to record and gather data if possible?

I am not part of an organisation, this can be kept purely between myself and the demostrator if preferred.

Thanks,

Paul

Posted (edited)

Hi Paul. I think there are threads of interest re.”incidents which defy logic” on the forum. Or you could start a thread about your experiences. Welcome to the forum. :) 

Edited by Cobie

Hi Paul,

The only person that I've ever come across on this forum who might (NB might...) tick your particular boxes for you is "Rudi", although, personally, I've no idea whether he's actually "authentic" or not because I've never met the guy in person nor even tried out one of his online courses.

I believe that this is website:

https://authenticneigong.com/

Good Luck with your search! 🙏

Best wishes,

Giles

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 20/07/2024 at 12:00 AM, Giles said:

Hi Paul,

The only person that I've ever come across on this forum who might (NB might...) tick your particular boxes for you is "Rudi", although, personally, I've no idea whether he's actually "authentic" or not because I've never met the guy in person nor even tried out one of his online courses.

I believe that this is website:

https://authenticneigong.com/

Good Luck with your search! 🙏

Best wishes,

Giles

I second this, I learn from Rudi’s online courses so can say he’s legit.

If you search through that thread that Giles shared, you can find details of other people that I can vouch for, Sheikh Muhammad and Dr Ho. Sheikh Muhammad is in London but finding him might be difficult. You will have to contact his students to get his details, look for Santiago Dobles from KAP and get in touch with him. His services were £50 when I went to see him so it won’t break the bank. Dr Ho is easier to find, just go to his clinic in Singapore. It will cost you the plane ticket to get there but seeing him for consultation is only $50 in Singapore dollars. Both of them demonstrated the “faqi” emission of qi. 

Here is the address of Dr. Ho’s clinic. Just show up, no need to make appointment:

IMG_4253.jpeg

Here is a video of Sheikh Muhammad zapping my wife:

Here is an old video of Sheikh Muhammad zapping his student Santiago Dobles:

I don’t have any videos of Dr. Ho. His faqi was similar to Sheikh Muhammad except he mainly uses it through diagnosis in the fingers and various points around the body. The interesting thing is you could hear the qi emission too, like a clicking sound.

You can find videos of Rudi doing faqi on his website.

Another famous guy is Bagus the Leaf Man in Bali, who emits qi through a leaf:

He’s appeared in documentaries and has taught westerners so maybe you will have luck with him if you can track him down.

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-

On 29/07/2024 at 11:23 AM, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I second this, I learn from Rudi’s online courses so can say he’s legit.

If you search through that thread that Giles shared, you can find details of other people that I can vouch for, Sheikh Muhammad and Dr Ho. Sheikh Muhammad is in London but finding him might be difficult. You will have to contact his students to get his details, look for Santiago Dobles from KAP and get in touch with him. His services were £50 when I went to see him so it won’t break the bank. Dr Ho is easier to find, just go to his clinic in Singapore. It will cost you the plane ticket to get there but seeing him for consultation is only $50 in Singapore dollars. Both of them demonstrated the “faqi” emission of qi. 

Here is the address of Dr. Ho’s clinic. Just show up, no need to make appointment:

IMG_4253.jpeg

Here is a video of Sheikh Muhammad zapping my wife:

Here is an old video of Sheikh Muhammad zapping his student Santiago Dobles:

I don’t have any videos of Dr. Ho. His faqi was similar to Sheikh Muhammad except he mainly uses it through diagnosis in the fingers and various points around the body. The interesting thing is you could hear the qi emission too, like a clicking sound.

You can find videos of Rudi doing faqi on his website.

Another famous guy is Bagus the Leaf Man in Bali, who emits qi through a leaf:

He’s appeared in documentaries and has taught westerners so maybe you will have luck with him if you can track him down.

I might have to do a consultation with Dr Ho in the future, could he help with someone dealing with CFS???

2 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Not too sure, maybe he can help. Do you live in the region?

I'm in Australia, so it's not too bad airfare wise with AirAsia. Next trip to Thailand or Bali I might go via SG and go for a consultation....

• Like 1