Mana conduit

I have definitive proof energy work is real

So basically I practice the GOOD energy work which uses nothing but the SOULs positive energy not like other new age bullshit which uses negative energy disguised as positive and Ive gained a few abilities from that which I will tell you how to acquire. (I realized after developing remote viewing that most people have no soul so they can't do this less than 25 percent of people have a soul the NPC theory was right dw if you are self aware you have one.)

Abilities:

1. Sensing energy and energy strength:

basically I can sense energy a little like if I come across a video with awful energy I will be able to tell from the thumbnail and not click and energy strength allows me to fight negative entities and spirits (if they are harmed by positive energy they evil so attack all things). As well as allowing me to escape this universe when astral projecting or upon death (btw I've seen other universes they are way better than this hellhole magic and cultivation in those works actually is visible and easier and there is no suffering so I'ma either make a universe when I die or go to a good one).

How to develop this ability:

Imagine lakes in your head feet and hands move the water or feel it moving in a cycle from your head to hands and back to head same with feet keep moving it till your intuition says stop for the day everyday this moves your energy increases its strength and allows you to train sensing energy.

2. Remote viewing.

This is a useful ability as it allows you to see entities and spirits as well as checking your energy body for damage. Basically it is what it sounds like except here we are viewing energy as that is easier than viewing physical objects.

Imagine a place you know far away from you try to see it in your mind if you can't just create it till you can see it in a few months then try looking around and try viewing the energy body of people the same way sometimes you'll see black just push through that blackness eventually you'll see them if you see a grey or black body WITHOUT something in the center of the chest it's an NPC and don't attack entities that are outside you or someone elses body you have no clue if they are stronger than you.

Eventually you'll be able to remote view without creating it and you now have a good ability. I'd give this ability 2 months of training everyday till intuition says stop to develop it.

3. Increased strength and durability.

Yup you get physical benefits from this too by adding another technique you can increase your strength with energy.

After 6 months of training or even at the beginning just intend to raise your strength with energy and jump see how much higher you jump (I can currently jump more than 10 inches extra) do this till your intuition says stop and rest till your intuition says do it again or rest for a day or two like one day yes one day no I made the mistake of not resting enough at the beginning stages of this technique and only now I realized I needed more rest.

Anyway if you have any questions just comment and I will reply.

P.S only use your own energy not energy from other sources because as a beginner you won't know what's good and what's bad

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

So basically I practice the GOOD energy work which uses nothing but the SOULs positive energy not like other new age bullshit which uses negative energy disguised as positive and Ive gained a few abilities from that which I will tell you how to acquire. (I realized after developing remote viewing that most people have no soul so they can't do this less than 25 percent of people have a soul the NPC theory was right dw if you are self aware you have one.)

Abilities:

1. Sensing energy and energy strength:

basically I can sense energy a little like if I come across a video with awful energy I will be able to tell from the thumbnail and not click and energy strength allows me to fight negative entities and spirits (if they are harmed by positive energy they evil so attack all things). As well as allowing me to escape this universe when astral projecting or upon death (btw I've seen other universes they are way better than this hellhole magic and cultivation in those works actually is visible and easier and there is no suffering so I'ma either make a universe when I die or go to a good one).

Imagine lakes in your head feet and hands move the water or feel it moving in a cycle from your head to hands and back to head same with feet keep moving it till your intuition says stop for the day everyday this moves your energy increases its strength and allows you to train sensing energy.

2. Remote viewing.

This is a useful ability as it allows you to see entities and spirits as well as checking your energy body for damage. Basically it is what it sounds like except here we are viewing energy as that is easier than viewing physical objects.

Imagine a place you know far away from you try to see it in your mind if you can't just create it till you can see it in a few months then try looking around and try viewing the energy body of people the same way sometimes you'll see black just push through that blackness eventually you'll see them if you see a grey or black body WITHOUT something in the center of the chest it's an NPC and don't attack entities that are outside you or someone elses body you have no clue if they are stronger than you.

Eventually you'll be able to remote view without creating it and you now have a good ability. I'd give this ability 2 months of training everyday till intuition says stop to develop it.

3. Increased strength and durability.

Yup you get physical benefits from this too by adding another technique you can increase your strength with energy.

After 6 months of training or even at the beginning just intend to raise your strength with energy and jump see how much higher you jump (I can currently jump more than 10 inches extra) do this till your intuition says stop and rest till your intuition says do it again or rest for a day or two like one day yes one day no I made the mistake of not resting enough at the beginning stages of this technique and only now I realized I needed more rest.

Anyway if you have any questions just comment and I will reply.

P.S only use your own energy not energy from other sources because as a beginner you won't know what's good and what's bad

while interesting for sure, this is not the definition of "proof" at least in the scientific usage of the word. 

14 hours ago, Maddie said:

while interesting for sure, this is not the definition of "proof" at least in the scientific usage of the word. 

Try it if you have a soul you should be able to do this stuff in two months 

3 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

Try it if you have a soul you should be able to do this stuff in two months 

That's putting the proof before the evidence.