Turn your phone off, leave it another room and dont touch it .

You might need a special garment  to help you get through the initial stages ;

image.png.ea2266fb653ce3882d93e0e9dbfc85e0.png

Try Dopamine Detox, there's a lot about it on YouTube.

There are people who had benefits with it and there are people who claim this doesn't work at all lmao so you need to do your own research.

The sad part is that to learn how to get rid of your addiction you'll need to use your... phone...

• Thanks 1

I turned on the Screen Time feature on the iPhone to guilt myself into putting the phone down.  I'm not sure if it's working but it's good to know.  :) 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2024 at 10:05 AM, silent thunder said:

5d069310ab7c8_folksdontconnectanymorereadingonthetrain.jpg.e59857e2fc515b34a03ec4a9a766af97.jpg

remember when folks didn't have phones and they were so much more connected?

yea, me neither...

:lol:

I used to watch those guys on the train ... well, not those ^ guys , a little later , but still ;  the 'newspaper' thing .  Most had a 'normal' newspaper  but one of the dailies  was huge , double size , but had all the 'business news', stock market , etc . the train would be cramped   and I noticed some of them had developed an art of  folding it  down to 1/4 size and through  unfathomable origami  where able to work their way through the paper  with it never getting above half size = normal size .

image.png.c1f29fa558fcd63b929e5b4540559869.png

• Haha 1

The South China Morning Post reports that an unnamed woman in Xinxiang City, China, dropped her phone, worth about $320, into the open pit toilet.

Her husband tried to find it but was overcome by the stench, lost consciousness and fell in. His mother then dove in after her son but she also fainted.

Neighbors were called for help after the owner of the phone then tried to save her husband and mother-in-law but also lost consciousness.

A total of six people had to be pulled out of the toilet.

• Haha 1