Amituofo

Is using muscle testing or pendulums to release trapped emotions safe or proper according to natural laws or Buddhism?

Posted (edited)

How about muscle testing or pendulum dowsing in general or to fix physical ailments, and problems, or improve life in general? Are they against nature/Buddhism to be used?

These tools are supposed to help get rid of pain and suffering or help one not to be emotionally volatile or imbalanced (helps us not to create more bad karma) but I'm unsure if there are any karmic risks to using these things or any long-term or unseen harm to myself as an exchange since it is energy work.

I am hoping someone who is both Buddhist and has experience in this area can answer, but anyone can feel free to answer. 🙏

EDIT 1:
To clarify, I'm asking to see if it aligns with Buddhism and what Buddhists have a say on it as to whether it is a proper practice or tool to help relieve suffering or to improve one's ability to practice Buddhism indirectly/directly, and if there any risks to using these tools or healing modalities or similar.

Edited by Amituofo

Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2024 at 11:24 PM, Amituofo said:

Are they against nature/Buddhism to be used?

neither  against,  nor in accord. they simply have nothing to do with the both

Edited by Taoist Texts
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

neither  against,  nor in accord. they simply have nothing to do with the both

It involves using our hand to swipe our Governing Vessel/Meridian 3 times (from front to back) to remove the negative trapped energy or emotion after it is found and the details about it through muscle testing/applied kinesiology, but is this safe energetically (and karmically if anyone knows) to do any of this?

The creator is a Christian and said God showed him this healing technique.

Thank you for any advice

8 hours ago, Amituofo said:

is this safe energetically (and karmically if anyone knows) to do any of this?

yes it is safe

You are wasting your time with these sort of practice + harming your internal organs beyond recognition.

My advice would be to get started in serious Kung Fu practice to release all the excessive yang and blocked Qi.

Good stuff by He Jinghan from Taipei, Taiwan. The old guard is still alive :)

5 hours ago, Gerard said:

You are wasting your time with these sort of practice + harming your internal organs beyond recognition.

My advice would be to get started in serious Kung Fu practice to release all the excessive yang and blocked Qi.

Good stuff by He Jinghan from Taipei, Taiwan. The old guard is still alive :)

Could you elaborate how it is "harming your internal organs beyond recognition?"?
Please and thank you

On 7/31/2024 at 2:24 PM, Amituofo said:

How about muscle testing or pendulum dowsing in general or to fix physical ailments, and problems, or improve life in general? Are they against nature/Buddhism to be used?

These tools are supposed to help get rid of pain and suffering or help one not to be emotionally volatile or imbalanced (helps us not to create more bad karma) but I'm unsure if there are any karmic risks to using these things or any long-term or unseen harm to myself as an exchange since it is energy work.

I am hoping someone who is both Buddhist and has experience in this area can answer, but anyone can feel free to answer. 🙏

EDIT 1:
To clarify, I'm asking to see if it aligns with Buddhism and what Buddhists have a say on it as to whether it is a proper practice or tool to help relieve suffering or to improve one's ability to practice Buddhism indirectly/directly, and if there any risks to using these tools or healing modalities or similar.

It's not something that the Buddha taught, but then again there are a lot of things he didn't teach that can be useful. 

• Like 1

Placing unnecessary stress on the Wood Force. And you know the Wood's main function is:

Regulating the smooth movement of Qi in all organ networks.

Do the math for the rest. 

On 8/4/2024 at 3:03 PM, Gerard said:

Placing unnecessary stress on the Wood Force. And you know the Wood's main function is:

Regulating the smooth movement of Qi in all organ networks.

Do the math for the rest. 

Where can I read more about it to understand it better? I'm new to all this. Thank you

If your interested in it, try it.  Read up on both sides of the issue than try it for a few weeks.  See what your own experience says about it.  

On 8/10/2024 at 9:10 AM, thelerner said:

If your interested in it, try it.  Read up on both sides of the issue than try it for a few weeks.  See what your own experience says about it.  

The thing is I can't find anything that says it's harmful as Gerald has mentioned, as even some TCM practitioners use it to determine if something is causing allergies or if the herbs they are prescribing are correct using muscle testing. Others say it is inaccurate or it doesn't work, not that it damages your liver as Gerald has mentioned, unless he means indirectly by "focusing too hard" on getting answers from something that doesn't work hence why he says it's a waste of time.