Sign in to follow this  
Sanity Check

re Ok NOW I found the way to use chi for superhuman physical strength

I had an idea on how chi might be used to boost athletic performance.

Let's say I am a competitive runner.

For two years, I put chi blockages in my legs and do a lot of running and leg strength and conditioning.

After two years, I remove the blockages in my legs and train normally.

Could two years spent training under chi blockage conditions develop my leg muscles towards becoming stronger and more efficient?

If an athlete could run a 4 minute mile with after training for 2 years with chi blocked legs.

Could their performance significantly improve after chi blockage was removed?

Or could chi blockage increase chances of injury or negatively impact health in ways to not be worth it?

What I'm saying might sound silly but there could be a good precedent for it being viable.

Example.

41uGppq6DQL._SL500_.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1

This face mask is known as an anaerobic method of training.

It limits the amount of oxygen a person can breathe.

Which over time forces the body to compensate by becoming more efficient with its use of oxygen.

Training at high altitude where oxygen consumption is limited produces similar positive results.

(Of course it can also result in altitude sickness but overall is usually positive)

If limiting chi flow results in the body becoming more efficient in a similar way.

It carries potential to be a real thing.

Unless lack of knowledge and experience is limiting my comprehension of this anyway.

What is resistance training?

The body adapts to conditions it finds itself in.

Spend time in the sun - most develop a tan.

Time spent in adverse conditions lifting heavy objects - muscles grow larger and more efficient.

In environments with low oxygen - the body becomes more efficient in its use of oxygen.

The body adapts to adverse conditions as basic evolutionary theory can illustrate.

This allows for different types of training and conditioning to be successful.

If the body finds itself in adverse conditions where qi flow is decreased.

The body might adapt by finding ways to become more efficient in its utilization of qi.

??

Almost everything now feels like resistance training now, struggling against some force and object and overcoming. Wish there was something more opulent haha.

I guess what they're trying to say is setting blockages to produce supernatural results. I know of a method that deals in blockages, thats fun to play around with till your mind feels dirty and there are blockages that you wouldn't want. But I'm at a loss what the actual use of such a cultivation technique is. I guess you could form blockages for holding immense amounts of Qi that you can't access.

For seven-ish years in my twenties, I wore weighted ankle wraps (5-8 lbs) around my... ankles.

I'd put them on first thing in the morning and wear them throughout my day.

They boosted tendon strength and were a boon overall.

Particularly psychologically when I removed them at the end of the day and felt like I might just float.

9 hours ago, Emaciated Ascetic said:

Wish there was something more opulent haha.

Say no more, I got you fam.

Golden Kettlebell Weight 照片檔及更多金色照片- 金色, 金, 壺鈴- iStock

Rhinestone Dumbbells

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Sign in to follow this