hyok

Did anyone feel anything unusual on Friday July 26th?

lol.  hey thanks for the response!  I hope that was just a mosquito bite.  :)

You could try checking the astrology  generally against natal transits to see if it was general or specific to you  .

• Like 1

I would not know where to start with that.  lol.   

It is just odd, it felt like something similar that occurred 15 years ago almost to-the-day.   I was hoping some of the old members who felt this at that time could also confirm it but it looks like they've all moved on.  Ah well.  Thanks Nungali! :) 

Opening Ceremonies of the Paris Olympics was on that day. It’s rare that so many people in the entire world are focused on something positive together. Maybe some ripple effects. Who knows. It’s nice to think about.

• Like 1

On 08/08/2024 at 12:22 AM, hyok said:

I would not know where to start with that.  lol.   

It is just odd, it felt like something similar that occurred 15 years ago almost to-the-day.   I was hoping some of the old members who felt this at that time could also confirm it but it looks like they've all moved on.  Ah well.  Thanks Nungali! :) 

Energy surges and the like used to be a common topic but everyone seems very theoretical these days.

I don’t recall feeling anything special on that day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Apech said:

Energy surges and the like used to be a common topic but everyone seems very theoretical these days.

I don’t recall feeling anything special on that day.

image.png.b00a06eb20e34ffe2f53acfb43523bb8.png

• Haha 2