Sign in to follow this  
Sanity Check

The Testament of Solomon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testament_of_Solomon

Summary

• Solomon's young friend is troubled by a demon
  • Solomon prays and is given a magic ring to communicate with & control demons to help his friend
  • Solomon communicates with and controls many demons which he forces to build his temple
  • Solomon lusts after a woman who will only lie with him if he sacrifices crickets to false idols
  • Solomon crushes the crickets, the spirit of God leaves him
  • With the spirit of God departed, Solomon becomes a fool who demons and humans make sport of

This is an interesting story.

Although if a character in a story had a magic ring to communicate with supernatural forces, the most obvious questions would be to ask of the nature of God, heaven, angels, the afterlife, etc.

All of Solomon's questions revolve around the nature, tendencies & descriptions of demons. Which could be viewed as unusual behavior for a believer in God. 

The concept of Solomon using demons to move massive rocks and pillars used to construct his temple is also interesting.

Are there other alt biblical texts that are interesting? 

Someone recommended the book of enoch years back but I still haven't gotten around to reading it.

On 8/11/2024 at 8:07 PM, Sanity Check said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testament_of_Solomon

Summary

• Solomon's young friend is troubled by a demon
  • Solomon prays and is given a magic ring to communicate with & control demons to help his friend
  • Solomon communicates with and controls many demons which he forces to build his temple
  • Solomon lusts after a woman who will only lie with him if he sacrifices crickets to false idols
  • Solomon crushes the crickets, the spirit of God leaves him
  • With the spirit of God departed, Solomon becomes a fool who demons and humans make sport of

This is an interesting story.

Although if a character in a story had a magic ring to communicate with supernatural forces, the most obvious questions would be to ask of the nature of God, heaven, angels, the afterlife, etc.

Nah ...  not for most .  if you where to practice the holy magic of Abramelin , you would need isolation for months, supplications and prayers to God, fasting ...  get enough 'hollies' built up so as to be able to direct the demons ... then what ? Then you can do the rest of it .... including make demon  'cause you to see a naked maiden '

Wow-ee ! 

A good lesson on WHY most undertake this path ..... and fail .

All of Solomon's questions revolve around the nature, tendencies & descriptions of demons. Which could be viewed as unusual behavior for a believer in God. 

What about a monotheistic religion that curses such behavior having demons build its central temple ? More evidence to indicate that Judaism was something other than its later proponents made it out to be !

The concept of Solomon using demons to move massive rocks and pillars used to construct his temple is also interesting.

Are there other alt biblical texts that are interesting? 

Sure !

Someone recommended the book of enoch years back but I still haven't gotten around to reading it.

I shall post a list of them for you not to read later .

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spaceships_of_Ezekiel

I'm wondering if there could be an alien spacecraft tie in to claims of Solomon's Temple being constructed by "demons".

Descriptions of angels in Ezekiel might resemble spaceship landings.

If demons or fallen angels are similar in composition.

It might be evidence for other historical landmarks like the giza pyramids being constructed by alienz.

898063584ef444f6c7903bbcd4ba424e.jpg&f=1

Edited by Sanity Check

Well, they would be aliens that want a blood meat and kidney fat  sacrifice  then .   Scary ! 

image.png.e9845be2f80fe4307c1b70ec1e6081c9.png

Oooops !  Wrong religion ... thats a 'false religion ' that one .  Hang on a minute  .....

image.png.13fc10d11f4c57608d8f1869290dea6b.png

On 8/18/2024 at 7:26 PM, Sanity Check said:

Thanks to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spaceships_of_Ezekiel

I'm wondering if there could be an alien spacecraft tie in to claims of Solomon's Temple being constructed by "demons".

Descriptions of angels in Ezekiel might resemble spaceship landings.

If demons or fallen angels are similar in composition.

It might be evidence for other historical landmarks like the giza pyramids being constructed by alienz.

898063584ef444f6c7903bbcd4ba424e.jpg&f=1

Right, thats it !  Thats the limit.

I am off to town for haircut . During the cold winter I let it grow  and it has a mind of its own now ... looking very much like the above !  I gotta get rid of that !  Today is pensioner 'cheap clipper cut day ' ... a number 3 and a beeni methinks . .

• Haha 1