Lois

I'm already a lieutenant in the American Space Fleet

"I'm already a lieutenant in the American Space Fleet. Today, I got my own spaceship. I took it for a spin. You can congratulate me! There was a brutal fight before I got it. I took out a bunch of some freaks. Yeah, it wasn't pleasant, but the prospect of having my own ship and the incredible coincidence of events led to this. But after they unknowingly gave me the ship, I think I'll play an interesting game with them that they don't yet realize. Actually, I've already played it."

2579177_1.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

B)  I guess Dali must have been one too then. 

image.jpeg.10e47f754e6810e1c354f6925f311fc7.jpeg

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 2

On 20/08/2024 at 12:17 AM, Lois said:

"I'm already a lieutenant in the American Space Fleet. Today, I got my own spaceship. I took it for a spin. You can congratulate me! There was a brutal fight before I got it. I took out a bunch of some freaks. Yeah, it wasn't pleasant, but the prospect of having my own ship and the incredible coincidence of events led to this. But after they unknowingly gave me the ship, I think I'll play an interesting game with them that they don't yet realize. Actually, I've already played it."

Will you be going on the Mars settlement mission ?

On 24.08.2024 at 7:41 AM, Nungali said:

Will you be going on the Mars settlement mission ?

No. But here you can see an alien city.

• Like 1

So, where will you go in your space ship and what  mission other than Mars  will  the 'American Space Fleet ' send you on ?

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

So, where will you go in your space ship and what  mission other than Mars  will  the 'American Space Fleet ' send you on ?

Don't know.

@Nungali there is no need for epithets and insults. Clearly OP was intended to be humorous 

• Thanks 2

Don't tell anyone.

But.

The sacred mission of space force.

Is to deliver a freshly cooked pizza.

From low earth orbit to any destination on the globe.

(30 minutes or less.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1