WillTao

Microcosmic Orbit help - Waking up "overheating" every morning

Hello friends,
I have been practicing the microcosmic orbit, and recently I have been waking up every morning early feeling very hot, and I think it might be my body “overheating” from the practice.

I havent been able to find any solutions through Mantak Chia’s books. I’ve also tried grounding more which is helpful but not enough.
I'm wondering if my lower Tan Tien is not "holding onto" the Chi that I am storing there after practice.

I would love to hear if you’ve ever encountered this issue before and if you have any advice.

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Hi. Try deep earth pulsing method. thats a very strong grounding method. Do it every day at least 15 minutes. 

What do you mean by doing microcosmic orbit? are you doing whole basic circle? 

Also you can add the feet - the greater orbit. 

Please give more details how long did you practice what and if there are energy centers you did focus more on

when you are working with your lower dan tien (navel) are you doing the circles that are up to 15 cm in diameter? I am talking about the end phase after each days exercise here. 

When I did 40 orbits in 15 minutes I felt quite ungrounded and then did the earh pulsing and felt absolutely amazing. 

Also to your specific condition I would say healing sounds are exactly what is supposed to calm your condition. 

Edited by oatisnottao

On 8/21/2024 at 2:55 PM, WillTao said:

I have been practicing the microcosmic orbit

Hello Willtao
What exactly you were doing in your practice?

Well, if there's something I learnt since I joined TTB is "Stay away from Mantak Chia if you don't know what your doing" 

His teachings through a book can lead one to serious damage if done wrong, don't mess with sexual energy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1