thewheelofortune

Where to learn neidan/neigong properly ? + How i ended up here

6 minutes ago, Forestgreen said:

In a neidan/neigong thread? 

For a beginner?

Doesn't sound like advice relevant to the situation.

You are right -  posted on the wrong thread. _/\_

• Thanks 1

Hi! 

On daodeqigong.com   you can learn ancient northern neidan method of yuxian pai and later northern method (the most famous neidan....sitting meditation) of wuliu pai.

On daode.ru  you can now even learn the ancient northern method of wuliu pai (said to be Lao Tse method).

All the best 

On 8/24/2024 at 6:58 PM, thewheelofortune said:

I have a question do i need to practice martial arts before getting into neigong the reason i'm asking is because i have a disability that impact my balance and i'm not sure if its adequate for my case 
Thank you  

I would not recommend any neigong in your case. Since Michael has recommended daode center I would recommend to do their daogong system in your case. You should ask them if you can do it since not all people with disability issues are allowed to practice any energetic practices. Their daogong practice is very good for beginners and I would even say must be done before they get involved in any advanced energetic methods. It helps to eliminate imbalances in the meridians also removing blockages, brings mind/body to greater balance and purifies mind-heart. I myself am coming back to it and find it very helpful.