Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Cobie said:

For people like me that are underweight, I recommend some unsalted mixed nuts daily. 

which are your favourite nuts to mix unstalted?

Edited by Kojiro

Almost same everyday although I change portions and undulate calories (sometimes :) )

3 Meals and 1 Bedtime Snack 

4 eggs, 100-150grams Organ meat [chicken hearts or 100 grams liver], Fermented cabbage, bed of rice, 20g Fat of some sort, usually from butchers lard (maybe heavy good brown bread) [50g Protein]

Protein Shake with 1 and 1/2 cups of oats and 1/2 litre milk + sultanas and creatine [50g Protein]

4 eggs, Cottage cheese, Fermented cabbage, bed of rice, 20g Fat of some sort (maybe heavy good brown bread) [50g Protein]

**Best Meal 

High Fat Greek Yogurt 200g and a scoop of chocolate protein powder. Awesomeness!!! [35g Protein]

I love my food me but I keep it pretty much the same. I’m a uniform eater, don’t give it any more energy than needed and can do it with my eyes closed. Tend to fast till 1:30-2:30pm ;)

I add garlic or ginger as and when, use as medicine. Same with full lemon every morning in water. As and when needed.

NOTE** DONT HAVE MORE THAT 100g LIVER IN ONE SERVING!!!! VItamin A LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHART AND ITS TOXIC TO HAVE MORE!!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gerard said:

Buongiorno, this Taoist will make a tasty Ribollita next week.

Yum! :)

Grazie, no cuisine like the italian one.

16 hours ago, Thrice Daily said:

Almost same everyday although I change portions and undulate calories (sometimes :) )

3 Meals and 1 Bedtime Snack 

4 eggs, 100-150grams Organ meat [chicken hearts or 100 grams liver], Fermented cabbage, bed of rice, 20g Fat of some sort, usually from butchers lard (maybe heavy good brown bread) [50g Protein]

Protein Shake with 1 and 1/2 cups of oats and 1/2 litre milk + sultanas and creatine [50g Protein]

4 eggs, Cottage cheese, Fermented cabbage, bed of rice, 20g Fat of some sort (maybe heavy good brown bread) [50g Protein]

**Best Meal 

High Fat Greek Yogurt 200g and a scoop of chocolate protein powder. Awesomeness!!! [35g Protein]

I love my food me but I keep it pretty much the same. I’m a uniform eater, don’t give it any more energy than needed and can do it with my eyes closed. Tend to fast till 1:30-2:30pm ;)

I add garlic or ginger as and when, use as medicine. Same with full lemon every morning in water. As and when needed.

NOTE** DONT HAVE MORE THAT 100g LIVER IN ONE SERVING!!!! VItamin A LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHART AND ITS TOXIC TO HAVE MORE!!! 

i used to live like that to a few years ago. Damn it felt great. But somewhere along the road I turned into a goblin. Working on fixing it now tho!

13 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Grazie, no cuisine like the italian one.

i used to live like that to a few years ago. Damn it felt great. But somewhere along the road I turned into a goblin. Working on fixing it now tho!

Uniform eating is best I find. 
Don’t leave anything to chance.

I’ve got a nice week fast (I still eat, just fruits and veggies etc and stuff to clean out gi tract every 6 months at least) 

I don’t care what anyone says about protein I have to hit my targets. Or I can feel my body switch to catabolism and start eating itself for fuel. Not cool.

The other thing is fats. I get good quality pig fat where I live and find it perfect to fast cook my omelettes in and good fuel source. 

2-3 days without fats I feel like crap. I know it’s my hormone system going out of whack having a knock on effect into the mental state, 

I’ve experimented without carbs but find they are ok for me. 

Fermented food too. I get good kefir where I am and keep a big bottle of that in the fridge. Every meal when I’m cooking I’ll have 3 or 4 good swigs of that… 

it’s easy when you’re locked in with an unshakable habit isn’t it?

Good luck getting back to. Buy a weeks food, then you have to commit.
👍 

• Thanks 1

Hello!

- 3 meals a day, by 3 meals I mean e meals of real food, no snacks or bread which has no vitamins or minerals it just serves to satisfy you so you can say "Oh I just ate something".

*I'm not really against gluten but if you can reduce it, it would be good, I feel good without it but my personal experience is not a scientific fact so do what you feel better for you*

- Avoid any stimulant

- Avoid sugar

- Eggs are the best food

- More protein, less carbs

- Eat until half full or less, in other words: don't overeat

- Intermittent fasting when possible

Probably there's more but that's what I remember now, if someone already said these I'm sorry I didn't read the whole post.

Best wishes:D

Edited by Lukks
  • Like 1