parsival

Eclectic Meditation

9 hours ago, Cobie said:

I’m sure I’d agree, if only I knew what it meant. :lol: IPO? ENLT? ticker name?

Initial Public Offering aka getting listed in the stock market.

Well, you have AMZN for Amazon, JPM for JP Morgan, Tolle's business should rightfully use ENLT 😁

Edited by snowymountains

On 01/09/2024 at 3:59 PM, parsival said:

Thank you all for your responses , I have a lot to learn ( or unlearn ?) .

The thing about meditation is that if it's complicated, you're probably going down a dead-end track.

If your practice is effective you'll discover that there's only one thing everywhere, that you're It and that the fabric of It is woven from pure Love.

Another thing to consider is that nobody who is Self-realised will accept anything from you in exchange for helping you to find out who you really are. The Self-realised's material needs are met entirely by creation Itself.

It really is that simple.

• Like 1

In reference to your earlier request for specific feedback, do you think your posts in recent days (in this thread even) aligns with this insight, or is there room for improvement? 

3 hours ago, Giles said:

that the fabric of It is woven from pure Love.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, forestofclarity said:

In reference to your earlier request for specific feedback, do you think your posts in recent days (in this thread even) aligns with this insight, or is there room for improvement? 

I don't recall asking you for any feedback whatsoever, my friend.

So you see, at the end of the day, eclectic meditation involves a lot of bitching back and forth.

• Haha 1