ChiDragon

Cursor stuck in the quotation box.

Admin staff:

I need technique assistance with the editor. Sometime, the cursor went into the quotation box, I can get it out. Then, I have to clear the editor and start all over again. Please look into the matter. Thank you!

1 hour ago, ChiDragon said:

Admin staff:

I need technique assistance with the editor. Sometime, the cursor went into the quotation box, I can get it out. Then, I have to clear the editor and start all over again. Please look into the matter. Thank you!

What happens if you use a different browser? Also, check and see if there’s an update for your current browser. Install it if there is.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stirling said:

What happens if you use a different browser? Also, check and see if there’s an update for your current browser. Install it if there is.

I am using firefox and it is up to date. The reason I am using it is because of the spell check function!

If you can, I would suggest seeing if the problem can be replicated in another browser. Discovering what software is taking exception to the boards code will be key to getting around the issue. After some research, it appears that this particular board software is stable in this version. 

A couple of other things you could try are quitting the browser and restarting it, emptying your browser cash, and reinstalling your browser. And of course ther is also restarting your computer if you haven’t for some time.

...sorry, one more unlikely idea. What happens when you press the tab key or the return key? Does that move you out of the text entry field?