Rio

Asking for testimony about Neidan

16 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Actually Damo didnt tell me that at all

You really cant help but be dishonest, can you?

Typical of you, my friend.

Straight to the ad hominen instead of considering any other possibility, which is one of the main reasons that you're on my NPC list.

Edited by Giles

1 minute ago, Giles said:

Typical of you, my friend.

Straight to the ad hominen instead of considering any other possibility, which is one of the main reasons that your on my NPC list.

You made a claim about me that was untrue - thats the definition of being dishonest,

• Like 1

Just now, Shadow_self said:

You made a claim about me that was untrue - thats the definition of being dishonest,

Nope.

It's merely an honest mistake on my part, apparently.

25 minutes ago, Giles said:

you're on my NPC list.

Please tell me you didn't deport @Shadow_self to my 'hood. 

The stench of cigars and whisky in the evening is unbearable, and the pink flamingoe neon signs in the front yard will crash the real estate market.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Giles said:

Nope.

It's merely an honest mistake on my part, apparently.

Honest mistake? I dont see you correcting it if that be the case

Perhaps next time, ask rather than assume

Just now, Shadow_self said:

Perhaps next time, ask rather than assume

Perhaps.

On the other hand, the chances are that I probably won't bother. 😊

9 minutes ago, Giles said:

On the other hand, the chances are that I probably won't bother. 😊

Rest assured, I'm more than aware your forum etiquette is lacking, as pointed out by other members and a moderator already in the past week or so

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Giles said:

Why bother? He's totally invested in what he's been told by Damo and you’re certainly not going to change his mind.

I agree but thats not my purpose. Being a ND teacher am conversing with ND fantasists to  research how entrenched the ND fantasies could be, in order to better serve my ND students. 

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

Ill await the traditional, dismissal of the very true point above, and the usual rhetoric :) 

above you twice  'declined to answer' a very straightforward yes or no question with a yes or no answer. it is not a rhetoric. it is a fact.

You might find you may have a hard time convincing others of that same claim

sure sure, if you say so. Thanks for playing.

Now why those two experts here and actually all the western neidaneers encourage the semen loss? Some are bluntly in favor, some like these two are ashamed to admit it so the decline to answer a yes or no question. But why? Surely they know that all traditions strictly forbid it. The answer is rather simple: A. they are attached to this lowest of pleasures. B. they cannot stop it because they dont have the method. Thats why they made up pathetic excuses: it is healthy; it is the essence that is important not the body liquid; etc, etc.

Thats the ironic part: belonging to highly secret super-duper teacherly schools, inventing bizarro physical changes but can't even keep it in their pants. (actually i converse with the fantasists to get this kind of ironic giggles too ;) )

Just now, Taoist Texts said:

I agree but thats not my purpose. Being a ND teacher am conversing with ND fantasists to  research how entrenched the ND fantasies could be, in order to better serve my ND students. 

So, presumably.., you believe that you've reached the endpoint of the Taoist Internal Alchemical Path?

10 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Now why those two experts here and actually all the western neidaneers encourage the semen loss? 

I must admit I missed where someone wrote this. 

Didn't shadowdude just put it in a wider context?

( Protecting jing is more than no ejaculation?)

Just no ejaculation, isn't that the rethoric of the piggybank club?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Being a ND teacher 

. Its not neidan :D 

The answer is rather simple:

Yes it is, its a shame you dont know what it is

A. they are attached to this lowest of pleasures.

Desire leads to the pursuit of pleasure, and its desire which stimulates the movement of jing.

And thats what I keep telling you, and the point you inevitably dont understand

You end desire, not ejaculation.

If you end ejaculation with the desires intact, you still wont consolidate the jing. It will still move and leak

If you end desire, you wont want to ejaculate anyway, because you wont want to have sex, and you wont get aroused and you wont have the desire to.

This is what one needs to do.

Then the jing will still with practice and diligence

I know this factually, not from a teachers words, from direct experience

What you are talking about is only as usual, outer door public information

Its another way Im sure you dont have a genuine  lineage,  as you dont understand the full story regards Jing.

Because if you did, you'd not only agree with what im saying, you'd be able to expand upon it

Thats why they made up pathetic excuses:

I think you'll find its you whos making up excuses TT

Excuses for not being able to explain basics link Jing extraction and the MCO

Excuses for not having any of the classical listed sign of attainments

Excuses for never having encountered things like the abilities that all the lineages discuss and use as benchmarks of progress

Somehow or another, you seem to be projecting your own shortcomings regards trying to excuse your lack of expeirence with these thing

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Forestgreen said:

Didn't shadowdude just put it in a wider context?

what wider context? either a man does  EJ or he does not. either a teaching discourages EJ or it encourages it. Its a yes or no position. there is no context. there is no hemming and hawing hehe;) 

( Protecting jing is more than no ejaculation?)

their position is that ej is ok , period. seriously, lol.

I must admit I missed where someone wrote this. 

ask any of them if you dont believe me. (and watch the shuffledance begin)

Just no ejaculation, isn't that the rethoric of the piggybank club?

not sure if it is or not (if it is good for them); or what you are getting at. so to understand your point let me ask you personally: is ej ok on its own, under any condition? yes or no.

1 hour ago, Giles said:

So, presumably.., you believe that you've reached the endpoint of the Taoist Internal Alchemical Path?

of course not. Like i said before, the end point is the disembodying, transcending the world (i am still here), the starting point is the elixir. I am past the starting point thats why i am qualified to teach. The ND seminar sellers dont even see the starting point. (and never will ;) )

34 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

I am past the starting point thats why i am qualified to teach.

Nobody (in their right mind) would attempt to learn potentially life-threatening practices from someone who is merely "past the starting point".

Edited by Giles
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

the end point is the disembodying, transcending the world (i am still here)

and yet when probed about a siddhi, its fantasy?

Holy double standards batman | HOLY DOUBLE STANDARDS BATMAN | image tagged in batman robin holy burt ward | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

to understand your point let me ask you personally: is ej ok on its own, under any condition? yes or no.

If life was so easy, that this could be reduced to this polarity. 

I'm married with children, I work to provide for my family and I invest time in my family. 

Under those circumstances, I do the best of the situation. Here, I am in line with what Shadow_self wrote about protecting the essence. 

Funnily, I can still soak my dharmakaya in the nine reversed elixir, like a wick is soaked in oil.

If I didn't have those obligations (but I do), I would change things in my life. 

I would ditch this phone ( no more TDB), I would change my diet, and I would no longer have sex. 

I would see to as many factors as possible that affects the seven refined and the nine reversed aspects of the elixir.

Sex, ejaculation, is one of them. 

19 minutes ago, Forestgreen said:

If life was so easy, that this could be reduced to this polarity. 

declined to answer lol. never a straight answer from them god bless their souls ;)

1 hour ago, Giles said:

Nobody (in their right mind) would attempt to learn potentially life-threatening practices from someone who is merely "past the starting point".

and yet everybody does learn those from the fakers who would never even get to the starting point, go figure eh?

and yet when probed about a siddhi, its fantasy?

if proved  - it is not a fantasy

if not proved - it is a fantasy

simple right?

11 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

declined to answer lol. never a straight answer from them … 

I agree. It’s all  ‘muddy the waters’/‘straw man fallacy’ crap. 

Edited by Cobie
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

declined to answer lol. never a straight answer from them god bless their souls ;)

Oh you got a straight answer alright. It just covered the things you failed to

Here it is again, incase you missed it

You end desire, not ejaculation.

If you end ejaculation with the desires intact, you still wont consolidate the jing. It will still move and leak

If you end desire, you wont want to ejaculate anyway, because you wont want to have sex, and you wont get aroused and you wont have the desire to.

Knowing what you sell people (Im familair) this isnt the only area details are lacking my friend

20 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

and yet everybody does learn those from the fakers who would never even get to the starting point, go figure eh?

I have to say that my guess is that "shadowdude" and Forestgreen are probably a lot further down this particular rabbit hole than you, my friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

if proved  - it is not a fantasy

simple right?

disembodying, transcending the world

Proof of this, do you have it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

No one wrote it

Ah but you see, the point here is to present the facade someone did

It takes away from the more glaring fact he's not well versed in what Jing consolidation actually entails

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

disembodying, transcending the world

Proof of this, do you have it? 

dont have it, dont need it, dont sell seminars, dont have to prove anything. i just help a chosen few to read a few books, thats all 

People always ask if it is possible to study the teaching of the school of immortality; why do immortals not reveal themselves in the world? Is it not just a fraud? It is not enough to make  others believe it, they say! That is a great mistake. Their understanding reaches its limits; therefore, their minds are dim, and they follow common views. Immortality is transformation. Like a fish, having transformed into a dragon then soars to Heaven and enters the water no more. Also, like water worms that swarm in rivers in tens and thousands, having been transformed into mosquitoes one day, they soar to Heaven and enter the water no more. Immortals are the same. When humans transform their forms and become immortals, they ride dragons and bestraddle phoenixes, strive to float around six directions, no longer enter the turbid world, and do not suffer from its filth and dirt. Why should they reveal their magical skills and demonstrate their powers to make disbelievers believe them?

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/899643

40 minutes ago, Giles said:

"shadowdude" and Forestgreen are probably a lot further down this particular rabbit hole than you, my friend.

of course them and you are. but do you guys know the first rule when in a hole?

• Like 1

No, my sweet summer child. 

I answered that your attempt to steer the answer into a simple yes/no dichotomy doesn't work in real life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

dont have it,

So, you've no proof, but then...

Ok,

So, basically, you are saying what you practice and sell to people is a fantasy (remember these are your words, not mine) 

simple right?

If you say so

• Like 1
  • Haha 1