Thrice Daily

Taoist Daily Practice Hacks?

A thought just occurred that it might be an interesting thread to see what kind of ways you Daobums fit different practices into your day?

What kind of none negotiables do you have and how do you fit your Taoist practices with regular life. 

One example I have is if I have a movie on , I'll only sit for around ten minutes then I have to get up and does some martial arts drills while watching the film. I'll usually pick up the sticks and do some sinwali heaven's six. 

What kind of sequences do you have in your day to make sure you have continuity of practices?

My personal opinion is that any Dao that is Heavenly does not consider a absence of Purity as an ill/limiting event.

Just as having more Jing is better than trying to Preserve it.

17 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Do stillness meditation on the bus or train instead of playing with phone 

How do you do that? You close your eyes?

I've been doing that but when I open my eyes some people are randomly staring at me like "bruh was he sleeping?" lmao:D

I actually think I'll create a post about this subject, I've found a post about it some time ago and it was great but I can't find it now

2 minutes ago, Lukks said:

How do you do that? You close your eyes?

I've been doing that but when I open my eyes some people are randomly staring at me like "bruh was he sleeping?" lmao:D

I actually think I'll create a post about this subject, I've found a post about it some time ago and it was great but I can't find it now

Like this with eyes closed and mudra 

IMG_7954.jpeg

• Like 1