Goden

Where are the High Level Martial Artists/Fighters at?

What country are most of the "high level" martial artists/fighters at? I want to know so I can learn their language and go there eventually. By high level I mean like Grandmaster Wolf, 

I dont care about the style I'm looking for martial artists/fighters that know stillness in action.

2 minutes ago, Goden said:

What country are most of the "high level" martial artists/fighters at? I want to know so I can learn their language and go there eventually. By high level I mean like Grandmaster Wolf, 

In MMA tournaments, competing for money. 

GM Wolf is a trickster/magician stage performer.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Neirong said:

In MMA tournaments, competing for money. 

GM Wolf is a trickster/magician stage performer.

No GM Wolf is the real deal, I can't prove it to you but i know. Just watch his interviews and you'll see. MMA is low level compared to what I'm looking for.

• Downvote 2

Now that I think about it, this question most likely can't be found on the internet.

The internet is too much ego, the true answers are in meditation, nature and the astral realms.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Goden said:

No GM Wolf is the real deal, I can't prove it to you but i know. Just watch his interviews and you'll see. MMA is low level compared to what I'm looking for.

Then you don't know, you believe

If it doesn't win fights its not high level. 

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Maddie said:

Then you don't know, you believe

I can't prove it to you, but i can prove it to myself which is the only thing that matters. Its beyond belief I only operate off experience. Good luck to you people. Remember "You are not your thoughts, you are what is aware of your thoughts" - GM Wolf (Me in another body)

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Goden said:

I can't prove it to you, but i can prove it to myself which is the only thing that matters.

What is your proof then? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Goden said:

No GM Wolf is the real deal, I can't prove it to you but i know. Just watch his interviews and you'll see.

I am not going to watch any of that, he speaks complete nonsense in order to bamboozle followers and earn money.

43 minutes ago, Goden said:

MMA is low level compared to what I'm looking for.

33 minutes ago, Goden said:

The internet is too much ego, the true answers are in meditation,

Sounds reasonable, why don't you beat everyone in MMA for a warmup and then go to mountains to train with GM Wolf in Ninjutsu and astral pyrokinesis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1