心神 ~

Introduction

On 10/5/2024 at 6:13 AM, 心神 ~ said:

Okay, that's encouraging. In that event, I'm leaning toward Lotus Nei Gong International with Damo Mitchell / Roni Edlund.

I found the book they wrote to be incredibly helpful, and the school offers a program that supports women's specific practice in addition to the standard program.

I've noticed Damo Mitchell's name pop up in a few threads, and the mentions seemed relatively positive. Are you familiar with his teachings / approach / reputation?

Edit: A little more reading and I see opinions on the forum are kind of split. 🤔

As you read the opinions, note whether the person with the opinion has any direct experience with the specific person or practice being critiqued. Often people have a very strong opinion based on very  little or no direct experience. Suggest whatever counsel you take get it from someone that has actually practiced with someone or that specific practice for a year or more.  It’s very easy to be swayed by strongly held views. However strongly held views may often be found to bereft of much substance when examined critically. 

• Like 3