NaturaNaturans

Higher level of conciousness

As it seems to, a few people operate on an higher level and have contact with entitites that people like me do not. Is that a fair statement? If so, is it possible to describe how this manifests?

follow up: the last few months ive felt 

quite strong mentally. Once in a while tho, I fall back to weakness for a period of time. Any advice on how to stay consistently strong?

Edited by NaturaNaturans

2 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

As it seems to, a few people operate on an higher level and have contact with entitites that people like me do not. Is that a fair statement? If so, is it possible to describe how this manifests?

follow up: the last few months ive felt 

quite strong mentally. Once in a while tho, I fall back to weakness for a period of time. Any advice on how to stay consistently strong?

NN, I don't confer with entities, and you're probably not talking about me anyway.  But I can share this wisdom with you;

That the space from the tip of the monk's finger to the moon is all inner work.  Perhaps you're overly familiar with this, and if so, I apologize.  The inner work is to neutralize all the trigger points within you from childhood, from as far back as you can remember.  Many childhood memories we harbor have rolled downhill for years and have contorted the lens of our vision.  They have resulted in attitudes and actions that remain with us today.  But these very attitudes are the things that prevent us from clarity.

There is a quiet and silent space in you that has all the answers, but it can only be viewed from a place of clarity, that place that is unburdened by previous attitude and experience.  The best place to start, is to figure out what part 'we' have played in whatever's going on in your life today, anything unpleasant.  The trick is to find our own blame, to take responsibility for our actions, to stop blaming others for shortcomings in our lives.

There is something so very powerful about the power of silence.  Wu - wei said in a different way, maybe.  There comes a point where the constant attainment of spiritual knowledge and reading does come to an end.  That's well and good, but it won't get any of us what we want.  We want answers.  We want the truth.  I, for one, have come to realize that it's all the very same thing under different names.  And the way to discern the truth is to listen to the voice inside.  The voice that can be heard once the inner distractions are removed.

Entity?  Maybe.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, manitou said:

NN, I don't confer with entities, and you're probably not talking about me anyway.  But I can share this wisdom with you;

That the space from the tip of the monk's finger to the moon is all inner work.  Perhaps you're overly familiar with this, and if so, I apologize.  The inner work is to neutralize all the trigger points within you from childhood, from as far back as you can remember.  Many childhood memories we harbor have rolled downhill for years and have contorted the lens of our vision.  They have resulted in attitudes and actions that remain with us today.  But these very attitudes are the things that prevent us from clarity.

There is a quiet and silent space in you that has all the answers, but it can only be viewed from a place of clarity, that place that is unburdened by previous attitude and experience.  The best place to start, is to figure out what part 'we' have played in whatever's going on in your life today, anything unpleasant.  The trick is to find our own blame, to take responsibility for our actions, to stop blaming others for shortcomings in our lives.

There is something so very powerful about the power of silence.  Wu - wei said in a different way, maybe.  There comes a point where the constant attainment of spiritual knowledge and reading does come to an end.  That's well and good, but it won't get any of us what we want.  We want answers.  We want the truth.  I, for one, have come to realize that it's all the very same thing under different names.  And the way to discern the truth is to listen to the voice inside.  The voice that can be heard once the inner distractions are removed.

Entity?  Maybe.

Perhaps these entities are distractions?

3 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

As it seems to, a few people operate on an higher level and have contact with entitites that people like me do not.

Are you referring to people who developed their clairvoyance?

4 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Consicousness is your upper mental bodies development. With it's development and growth, it begins to expand, you will not only perceive things like energies, energy bodies, entities, even things like past lives, but also dimensions beyond basic three. Magi Adepts have their brain turn into a supercomputer in a sense, it is possible to do many things via "Internal Interface". There are hundreds of functions, each could be called "siddhi".

For any normal person, sudden expansion of consciousness without proper guidance and prior training/preparation will be a traumatic experience, often paired with irreversible damage. There is a reason why so many people interested in esoteric arts are insane/inadequate.

4 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Same as with other practices, upper mental bodies also require energy and investment to grow,. But not the energy developed in qigong/neigong, but the energy of a higher grade. The one that is developed via magic tradition training for example.