Sign in to follow this  
Lukks

Mantra to get good grades in exams(serious no joke I explain)

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a mantra to help with study and also to get good grades in exams.

I saw a vajrayana buddhist share a mantra for this purpose but I can't find it anywhere and I really need it right now

I'm studying a lot for this exam but the time is short so I won't have the time to study all the subjects, and I know the mantra won't make a miracle but I need every help possible it's very important for me, if anyone know this and if it's safe to chant please share, thanks a lot!!

1 hour ago, Lukks said:

help with study and also to get good grades in exams

When it comes to passing exams, I believe it's more effective to focus on actual skills and knowledge rather than relying on luck, charms, or reciting mantras.

There are practical skills that helped me to ace all exams, while I spent less than 1/100 of the time recommended by the guidelines preparing for them. For some exams, I have only studied half an hour, for others up to to two hours and got the top scores, University recommended 200-400 hours of study time per module. The amount of time saved studying allowed to spend more time on cultivation and things that matters.

Fast reading, Photographic memory, Satori - Absorption state, Visualization.

Developing these skills through cultivation shouldn't be overly challenging for those who are genuinely interested.

While many people strive for impressive abilities like napkin burning and zapping, cultivating mental skills and qualities is also a worthwhile investment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Lukks said:

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a mantra to help with study and also to get good grades in exams.

I saw a vajrayana buddhist share a mantra for this purpose but I can't find it anywhere and I really need it right now

I'm studying a lot for this exam but the time is short so I won't have the time to study all the subjects, and I know the mantra won't make a miracle but I need every help possible it's very important for me, if anyone know this and if it's safe to chant please share, thanks a lot!!

I know the mantra, but it won't be any good without learning it from someone who has accomplished it. 

My sincere advise: spend less time in online forums (like this one) and more time in the books. 

• Thanks 1

Perhaps Manjushri OM WA GHI SHWA RI MUM

Or perhaps Achi Chokyi Drolma OM MAMA TSAKRA SOHA, YAR DU, SARWA DU, RADZA RADZA DU, MAMA DU, HUNG PHAT SOHA

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this