Sign in to follow this  
Ajay0

Brahmakumari Sister Shivani’s 5-second rule before drinking water

Sister Shivani, a Brahmakumari spiritual teacher, advises taking a 5-second pause before drinking water or eating food to say positive affirmations. She believes this simple practice can lead to inner peace and prosperity by allowing the water to absorb and reflect positive intentions, fostering a healthier mindset and overall well-being.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/soul-search/sister-shivanis-5-second-rule-before-drinking-water-can-help-achieve-your-goals/articleshow/113211086.cms

She explains how she has grown up hearing that water has a certain power and so before she drinks water she waits for 5 seconds. She goes on to explain that she fills water in a glass, waits for 5 seconds, and then drinks that water.

What does she do in those 5 seconds? She says some affirmatiions.

Sister Shivani explained that first she thanks ‘Parmatma’ ( Divine ) for the water she is about to drink and then says a few affirmations like -' I am always calm, I am happy, I am powerful, I am free from disease' , and the likes. And at the end of these affirmations, she drinks the water.

These affirmations are simple, help in everyday life, and can have a positive, calming effect on the person.

When these affirmations are chanted 7-8 times everyday, these affirmations are chanted 7-8 times everyday, overtime, in about a month (more or less) your body is used to the positivity that they bring, is happy with how well you are thinking, and your mindset in general starts to change.
Sister Shivani also mentions that these affirmations do not even take about a full minute of your day, but the benefits they will give will stay with you for years.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this