GrandTrinity

Everyone post some favorite quotes!

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got.

• Like 1

A good conscience is a continual Christmas. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it. ~ Albert Einstein

"There are times, sir, when men of good conscience cannot blindly follow orders." ~ Captain Picard (STAR TREK, THE NEXT GENERATION)

• Like 1

Whatever others may say about you, is none of your damn business.

• Like 1

“If we can feel that it is not our voice, not our fingers, but some reality deep inside our heart which is expressing itself, then we will know that it is the soul’s music.” — Sri Chinmoy

Conscience can live in two places: In the heart of truth and in the mouth of falsehood. When conscience strikes us once, we must think that it is showing us its unconditional love. When it strikes us twice, we must feel that it is showing us its unreserved concern. When it strikes us thrice, we must realise that it is offering us its boundless compassion to prevent us from diving deep into the sea of Ignorance. — Sri Chinmoy

https://www.yogaofsrichinmoy.com/the-higher-worlds/inner-voice/

“Practice stillness and find solace in silence. The answers reside in the quiet spaces within.” ~ Sister Shivani ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris )

Intuition is the inner tuition you get when you spend time in silence. ~ Brahmakumaris

A silent mind can silently find accurate and creative solutions to every problem. ~ Brahmakumaris

Your conscience is your core, innately pure and divine. It is always there to guide your actions but its voice is unheard by the noise of your waste thoughts. Your only effort is to quiet your mind by tool of awareness and your peace will emerge. ~ Brahmakumaris

• Like 1

Wherever you may go, go with all your heart.

Confucius

• Like 1

Are you perplexed by the problem of life? Don't worry! go into silence! Thou will glimpse a solution. ~ Sadhu Vaswani

Intuition is the inner sense, the spiritual sense – as distinguished from the physical senses.~ Sadhu Vaswani

Do not allow the voice of your conscience to be extinguished - for it is your guide to right thinking and right living! ~ Dada J.P.Vaswani

Trust the Voice within you! It will lead you on! ~ Dada J.P.Vaswani

• Like 1

“Conscience is the voice of the soul; the passions of the body.” ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

"Whence do I get my rules of conduct? I find them in my heart. Whatever I feel to be good is good. Whatever I feel to be evil is evil. Conscience is the best of casuists." ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Edited by Ajay0
  • Like 1

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience. ~ Harper Lee

Conscience is a man's compass. ~ Vincent Van Gogh

• Like 1

“Using intuitive intelligence alone is not enough. The concept or ideas that have been internally gathered by intuitive intelligence must still be analyzed, scrutinized and validated by using mental intelligence and actual experimentation.”
―  Choa Kok Sui, The Origin of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga

“Geniuses use intuition and are far superior to the intelligentsia and the masses. A genius uses intuition to know the truths and extracts secrets from Mother Nature; he uses the intellect to validate or check what has been learned intuitively. A genius is one who uses both intuition and intellect in a coordinated, effective and objective manner. It is the purpose of the human race to eventually develop the intuition.”
― Choa Kok Sui, The Chakras and their Functions

"All the time, I was getting closer to animals and nature, and as a result, closer to myself and more in tune with the spiritual power that I felt all around.

For those who have experienced the joy of being alone with nature, there is really little need to say more;

For those who have not, no words of mine can ever describe the powerful, almost mystical knowledge of beauty and eternity that come, suddenly, and all unexpected."

- Jane Goodall

• Like 1