Ya Mu

Stillness-Movement Neigong System, Wei Qi Liao Fa, Taoist Medicine Workshop Missouri October 17,18,19

If you go and meet him it is best not to have any preconceived ideas about what a teacher should look or be like...

:lol:

Michael is an amazingly cool guy

Agreed.

Yup. Miracles for me and just another day on the job for you. The "man" and the "woman" are still experiencing the benefits of what you did for them. It has greatly improved the quality of their lives and for this I am grateful.

I learned a lot this weekend. And was able to apply what I learned in a "hands-on" way. Proof. It works.

Thanks again.

Hope to one day practice more beer qigong with you

and Harry a.k.a. "sunshine".

:)

g.

Beer qigong was fun at the microbrewery. :)

It was great having you and sunshine at the workshop. I don't have really large groups of students show up at my workshops but the ones that do are some of the nicest and most talented folks around.

Thank you both for attending.

Hey sunshine, those falls had enormous qi, eh?

Hey sunshine, those falls had enormous qi, eh?

Indeed. The Niagara falls itself are worth a visit... but while I had trouble feeling the tree Qi it was

much easier with the falls for me.

Everybody getting there should try some special sort of sensing and feeling

not just watching

with smiles

Harry

... but while I had trouble feeling the tree Qi it was

much easier with the falls for me.

Practice with trees, the tree qigong is very powerful. Just takes a little practice. The qi is more refined than that of the falls. The falls just about knocks a person over they have so much qi, but it is more chaotic than the smooth refined tree qi.

Mike,

What is the daily time schedule for the Indianapolis workshop? Just wondering so I can schedule my flights...

Thanks! :D

Mike,

What is the daily time schedule for the Indianapolis workshop? Just wondering so I can schedule my flights...

Thanks! :D

Kinda depends on how much beer qigong I want to do. Just kidding!

9-5 Sat/Sun/Mon, probably let out a little earlier Monday depending on what we get done. If you need to get out earlier to catch a flight I'll try to catch you up on anything you may miss, so it will be OK.

New Stillness-Movement and Clinical Qigong Workshop in Bloomington/Normal Illinois October 17,18,19.

Flyer here

Join us for Stillness-Movement, Gift of the Tao, Walking, and Tree Qigong and optional Clinical Qigong Applications on Monday.

Past workshop reviews here and here.

Edited by Ya Mu

Ah gees...my godson is getting married on October 17th. I'll be practicing beer qigong that weekend. ;)

I'm interested in learning more about the long distance healing for my folks though...how would/does all

that work exactly...is more info presented somewhere else that I could read about it?

Taoist Medicine and Taoist Healing Arts

Simplified case studies, continued

Presentation: Shingles with severe head pain; hurts to touch ear, hurts to brush hair, can't sleep due to pain.

Therapy: Distance Healing with Taoist Healing Arts

Immediately the client reported most pain gone with a slight lingering of mild pain. Within 2 days all pain gone.

New Stillness-Movement and Clinical Qigong Workshop in Bloomington/Normal Illinois October 17,18,19.

Flyer here

Join us for Stillness-Movement, Gift of the Tao, Walking, and Tree Qigong and optional Clinical Qigong Applications on Monday.

Past workshop reviews here and here.

Cool I live in Belleville IL is that near Bloomington?

Ah gees...my godson is getting married on October 17th. I'll be practicing beer qigong that weekend. ;)

I'm interested in learning more about the long distance healing for my folks though...how would/does all

that work exactly...is more info presented somewhere else that I could read about it?

No explanation of mine that I can link to as for the most part I have told people I did not know how to do it so they wouldn't be calling me at 2 in the morning with a headache they wanted me to git rid of. :rolleyes:

In essence, since we do quantum level energy manipulation, there is no difference in doing medical qigong in clinic or distance because there is no such thing as "time" and "distance".

You stick to the Stillness-Movement and I will share with you the distance method.

Cool I live in Belleville IL is that near Bloomington?

I believe you are 165.7 miles away. Nice little afternoon drive.

Edited by Ya Mu

Managed to negotiate a block of rooms at the Signature Inn (walking distance of workshop) for a discounted rate of $69 a night. Most rooms in this town are 99-120 a night. Available until September 16th Phone 309-454-4044.

The Hampton is already getting very low on rooms.

As of today there are only 2 rooms left at the Hampton. The Signature Inn has 8 rooms left; these were a combination of queen and 2 single-bed rooms.

I'm interested in any future workshops.. My wife received her visa approval yesterday so Yay!! I'll be going to China either this month or next to pick her up. After bringing her and son back I should able to make one of your following workshops. Exciting!

Edited by Baguakid

I'm interested in any future workshops.. My wife received her visa approval yesterday so Yay!! I'll be going to China either this month or next to pick her up. After bringing her and son back I should able to make one of your following workshops. Exciting!

I guess congratulations are in order. It will be an exciting time for her to come back with you.

The October 17-19 workshop has been moved to my school/clinic in West Plains, Missouri.